By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Updated List of Future Wii Titles

No More Heroes 2 needs to be on this list ASAP!! Also there are some rather dodgy looking Wii screens of Quantum of Solace at GoNintendo.. Keep the HD ones there until we get some better shots :P

Around the Network

yeah NMH2!!!!

If Quantum of Solace is going to be just another "Wii get the gimped version", I'd just assume remove it from the list.

By the way you should take the ghostbusters game off the vaporware list as it is still coming. Also I don't think I saw the new Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles game that works with DS.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Well you can take out Double Time, since it's been released and is a crappy downgraded port of some PS2 games.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network
Onimusha12 said:
If Quantum of Solace is going to be just another "Wii get the gimped version", I'd just assume remove it from the list.

I don't know about that. I'd keep it on there and wait for the reviews.

As for BiA: That's a shame. I was looking forward to playing another Wii FPS.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

Brothers in Arm : Double Time got 3.0 on IGN, not that i trust reviews, but just by watching a video, you understand how horrible it is!!

please remove it!! it's like a fly in the milk!!! :P

Wii console: 0595 8808 5698 2709
Super Smash Bros Brawl: 1161 1357 5188

Mario Kart Wii: 1633 4506 4319

PES 2008: 1633 5820 0347

DragonBall Z BT 3: 3823 9760 9484

Pokemon Battle Revolution: 3480 2645 9186
Feel free to add me, and sent me a pm with your Friend Code!!

Do never list again any Ubisoft or SE game.
Capcom and Konami are on the edge of being removed from the list too.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

quantum of solice is getting 4 player split screen only on wii. it has online as well and cod4 engine so i dont think its just watered down

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Is echoes of time in the list?