By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - In your opinion, what makes a game more memorable: Graphics or Music

theprof00 said:
Obliterator1700 said:
theprof00 said:
how do you explain katamari damacy, when the consensus is that the first one was the best even though it has the worst graphics of the three.

if you are going to harp about "worth remembering" which is the closest thing you actually have to a fragile argument, i would say the music means less, but graphics is about nil. whoever said, Man these graphics are worth remembering.

someone gives you a picture and a song. ten minutes later you will have more accurately identified that song than the picture.
like i said before, most people would probably have trouble drawing mario's mustache.
Yes games have their own albums...Nice one.

nice how you didn't respond to anything i said. denial maybe?

I see you didn't catch on...Songs have words in them, game music most of the time don't have words in them. Simple enough?

Around the Network
Obliterator1700 said:
theprof00 said:
Obliterator1700 said:
Soriku said:
If you guys are saying graphics than you honestly must not have played many games. I'm very sure everyone's favorite games have memorable music and graphics are likely an afterthought seeing as how many people love games from the last gens.

Also, good music can help a bad game. It makes the game remembered as the bad game with good music. If a game is bad and has bad graphics then it's usually not remembered.
Rofl...I've noticed that 100% of Ninty fans said music, but please don't say such a thing. Halo? When you look back at the game do you honestly think of music before graphics? False...

i'm probably the furthest thing from a ninty fan, but i can tell you right now music makes the game.

despite graphical updates, new features, original katamari> other katamari

before evyone gets on my case about the "furthest thing from a ninty fan" i don't mean i hate ninty, i mean i am apathetic to it.

Grahics don't? Wake up...

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Me:"your opinion is your opinion, and you are entitled to think what you want, but don't think you can accuse or flagellate people who disagree with you.
the only reason i am here discussing facts now is because you said my opinion wasn't valid."

obliterator:"No...You made it to where you tried to prove me wrong. "

HAHAHAHAHAH do you know how stupid you look right now? honesttly

maybe your visual memory isn't working so well!!!

and before you write: "right there you said 'i can tell you right now' you started arguing with me" i simply gave my opinion, you were the one that said "wake up" in bold letters.

"I see you didn't catch on...Songs have words in them, game music most of the time don't have words in them. Simple enough?"

honestly wtf are you talking about....?
i made 4 concrete point in that statement and you came up with this?

theprof00 said:
Obliterator1700 said:
theprof00 said:
Obliterator1700 said:
Soriku said:
If you guys are saying graphics than you honestly must not have played many games. I'm very sure everyone's favorite games have memorable music and graphics are likely an afterthought seeing as how many people love games from the last gens.

Also, good music can help a bad game. It makes the game remembered as the bad game with good music. If a game is bad and has bad graphics then it's usually not remembered.
Rofl...I've noticed that 100% of Ninty fans said music, but please don't say such a thing. Halo? When you look back at the game do you honestly think of music before graphics? False...

i'm probably the furthest thing from a ninty fan, but i can tell you right now music makes the game.

despite graphical updates, new features, original katamari> other katamari

before evyone gets on my case about the "furthest thing from a ninty fan" i don't mean i hate ninty, i mean i am apathetic to it.

Grahics don't? Wake up...

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Me:"your opinion is your opinion, and you are entitled to think what you want, but don't think you can accuse or flagellate people who disagree with you.
the only reason i am here discussing facts now is because you said my opinion wasn't valid."

obliterator:"No...You made it to where you tried to prove me wrong. "

HAHAHAHAHAH do you know how stupid you look right now? honesttly

maybe your visual memory isn't working so well!!!

Your happy? How sad..."Music makes the game." Yes I never knew. Thanks for bringing up something that made you look so stupid! Fucking idiot.

theprof00 said:
"I see you didn't catch on...Songs have words in them, game music most of the time don't have words in them. Simple enough?"

honestly wtf are you talking about....?
i made 4 concrete point in that statement and you came up with this?

Music is what makes the game...Recall?

Around the Network

"how do you explain katamari damacy, when the consensus is that the first one was the best even though it has the worst graphics of the three.

if you are going to harp about "worth remembering" which is the closest thing you actually have to a fragile argument, i would say the music means less, but graphics is about nil. whoever said, Man these graphics are worth remembering.

someone gives you a picture and a song. ten minutes later you will have more accurately identified that song than the picture.
like i said before, most people would probably have trouble drawing mario's mustache."
recall???????
as for the other post, i'm not laughing at you about the music, i'm laughing at you because you said i started it, and yet you clearly started it.... and this thread has been hijacked to memory. i think it's quite ironic. and you're an iron.

^that was my original post before i wrote "recall???????"
and now you respond to "honestly wtf are you talking about....?
i made 4 concrete point in that statement and you came up with this?"
with music is what makes a game, recall ???

theprof00 said:
"how do you explain katamari damacy, when the consensus is that the first one was the best even though it has the worst graphics of the three.

like i said before, most people would probably have trouble drawing mario's mustache."
recall???????
as for the other post, i'm not laughing at you about the music, i'm laughing at you because you said i started it, and yet you clearly started it.... and this thread has been hijacked to memory. i think it's quite ironic. and you're an iron.
Sorry, all I remember is , "Music makes the game."

the reason i laugh is because if you don't know what you are talking about half an hour from when something happened how are you trying to hold an argument?

lol and now you are being repugnant, case closed.

Obliterator. Remember when you didn't understand how your percentages are often rounded to make things simpler and you had a bunch of people trying to explain it to you and you kept acting generally dense about it thinking you were right.

This is one of those situations again.