By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - In your opinion, what makes a game more memorable: Graphics or Music

this guy just wall messaged me telling me to take some english classes!@@@@!! i bet he had to look up the word olfactory in the first place.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:

the reason i laugh is because if you don't know what you are talking about half an hour from when something happened how are you trying to hold an argument?

lol and now you are being repugnant, case closed.

Case close, by someone that said," Music makes the game." I don't need to hold an argument, you came up with some to say against my post which had nothing to do with you...I addressed towards a certain point. You failed to notice it. I may have failed to notice your points, but you failed to notice the point that made such an argument.

theprof00 said:

this guy just wall messaged me telling me to take some english classes!@@@@!! i bet he had to look up the word olfactory in the first place.

No...I had to look up lots of words in Ap World history and English. A lot which, I bet you don't know.

"This guy just wrote on my wall, telling me to take some english classes! I bet he had to look up the word olfactory in the first place."

Thats why...

umm you said 'all ninty fans say music is better'. Which is already a flame mind you, me.
i said, 'well, i'm not a ninty fan but music definately makes the game'
by doing so i was expressing my opinion. mine contrasted yours, but i didn't call you stupid, or say that your message wasn't relevant. I merely said my piece. and then you told me to "wake up"
look i'm not gunna argue with you anymore, you can be right and be happy with that, while you convince yourself what you are trying to convince me about.
I am just going to say that i will take the graphical hit, if the experience is great. and music has a lot to do with that.
i will leave you with these examples:

why do commercials use jingles?
why have some songs persisted longer than actual written history?
why do people listen to audio tapes on education?
why do people listen to music while they study?
why does saying something out loud help you remember it longer than just reading or looking at it?

everyone in the industry can tell you, graphics isn't everything...
if you don't get it now, well then sorry i wasted my time trying to inform you of something you didn't nkow about.

Obliterator1700 said:
theprof00 said:

No...I had to look up lots of words in Ap World history and English. A lot which, I bet you don't know.

"This guy just wrote on my wall, telling me to take some english classes! I bet he had to look up the word olfactory in the first place."

Thats why...

bravo sir, bravo. 99 out of 100 people will tell you that nothing is wrong with what i wrote. sure i didn't go through all the pleasantries of capitalization.... and wall messaged me can be a verb just like e-mailed can be.

now changing the subject, that sir, is where this post is interesting.

Around the Network

Haha oh the internet. Rule of thumb if you start to resort to criticism of the other's grammar and use of the language, it is known as a desperation attempt in the argument. I have no idea how this has gone, but usually whenever someone starts that old trick it's because they got nothing left. Take it as a compliment.

I will leave with this.

@Prof

99 out 100...Music makes the game.

I may have ended up looking stupid, but sadly you met the same faith, just not as worst as mines.

Later...

hah obliterator
99 out of 100, was about my grammar you dolt! and yaknow what?!
Music does make the game! and i will put it as my tag as well.
i hope whenever you you at what you just made your first tag, you will be humbled by this experience. Because it certainly isn't trophy that you will parade around like a cat who caught a dead mouse.
As for me it will be like a badge of honor that i branded you with NARF

OFGM (one for good measure): i don't think i met the same "faith" as you rofl!

Music is for me the most important aspect of a game. It's the reason for me to keep playing a game or just drop it. I tend to remember games by their music more than anything, in the majority of the cases.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Think of it this way.

When you first think of the first Super Mario Bros, do you think of the Tune of the way Mario looked?