By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Online petitions do not work thread.

for ff13, a boycott of the game (by ps3 owners) would definately make square enix come back crying to sony, begging for forgiveness like they did when sony had to make them that final fantasy movie to save Square's asses from bankrupcy some years ago.

Around the Network
deathgod33 said:
for ff13, a boycott of the game (by ps3 owners) would definately make square enix come back crying to sony, begging for forgiveness like they did when sony had to make them that final fantasy movie to save Square's asses from bankrupcy some years ago.

A mass boycott (which would be impossible) would lead to SE reducing their support for the PS3 massively.

Debating with fanboys, its not
all that dissimilar to banging ones
head against a wall 

they sometimes do... but it's a small tiny chance =/

deathgod33 said:

if that happend then they would just probs release it only on the 360. Pluss i think sony are a stpud company for not taking advantage of square and buying them outright when they were almost extinct

We should make an online petition about this

End of 2014 Hardware Predictions (03/03/14)

PlayStation 4: 12-15million

Xbox One: 7-10 million

Wii U: 8-9 million (Changed 01/04/2014 from 7-9 --> 8-9 million)

Around the Network

Lies.

Prediction:
Disney will make KH3 with Nintendo.Yes,KH3 will be a Disney/Nintendo crossover.

Save the industry,Kill a Hardcore gamer

Stopped buying Ubisoft games.Will not buy Red Steel 2.Let them struggle on HD. Click here for a solution:CLICK
ALERT: I have also exposed a UBI'Z'OFT viral marketer in THIS thread.Read my posts, see the set up and watch how everything crumbles on page 8. Please learn from this experience.

I agree with my friend Rock_On. Its just a waste of time

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

http://www.petitiononline.com/vgchartz/petition.html

^^
Sign it, you know you want to.

End of 2014 Hardware Predictions (03/03/14)

PlayStation 4: 12-15million

Xbox One: 7-10 million

Wii U: 8-9 million (Changed 01/04/2014 from 7-9 --> 8-9 million)

pichu_pichu said:
they sometimes do... but it's a small tiny chance =/

Yes they do and samll is better than none

PS3, WII and 360 all great systems depends on what type of console player you are.

Currently playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Fallout 3, Halo ODST and Dragon Age Origins is next game

Xbox live:mywiferocks