By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Online petitions do not work thread.

I am sick of seeing online petitions of people complaining that game XXX is on platforms X and Y  but not on Z. RE5 petitiion to Capcom signed by over 10000 people was ignored. There is no point complaining that FF XIII is not on Wii. Just buy a PS3 or X360 if you so much want that game.

I request that mods please shut down threads complaining about games not being on platform X, Y or Z.

Around the Network

You have been in posting overdrive recently...
You forgot the petitions complaining for titles becoming multi...

If you have a complaint for mods, report button is your real friend.

flames_of - "I think you're confusing Bush with Chuck Norris."

Wii: 80-85 Million end of 2009 (1.1.09)

Petition to ban Petitions! lol

we already know they don't work, it's just so that developers know what people are asking for.....

Wii console: 0595 8808 5698 2709
Super Smash Bros Brawl: 1161 1357 5188

Mario Kart Wii: 1633 4506 4319

PES 2008: 1633 5820 0347

DragonBall Z BT 3: 3823 9760 9484

Pokemon Battle Revolution: 3480 2645 9186
Feel free to add me, and sent me a pm with your Friend Code!!

I know there was at least one game made based on petitions, but I don't remember which one it was, or what studio did it...

(I know, vague but I hope someone remembers what game was made/ported based on hat petition)

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Around the Network

wasn't sam and max put on the wii b/c of an internet petition?

saying "Online petitions do not work" still doesnt change peoples mind

i think online petitions are stupid aswell and should count as spam, so anyone creating a petition should get an immediate 1 week ban. developers already know that people from each console will play the game.

they dont need a few whiny people on an internet forum complaining trying to get them to port the games over, if the dev is going to port it he will, if the dev isnt he isnt dont moan for it.

obieslut said:
i think online petitions are stupid aswell and should count as spam, so anyone creating a petition should get an immediate 1 week ban. developers already know that people from each console will play the game.

they dont need a few whiny people on an internet forum complaining trying to get them to port the games over, if the dev is going to port it he will, if the dev isnt he isnt dont moan for it.

Agreed

All this hate for petitions.

And they do work once in a while. Bioshock collector's edition and Oblivion localized in Japan were based on petitions.

So don't give us crap that they don't work. It's rare, but it happens.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs