By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I'm 23 years old and I LOVE POKEMON

I'm 19, I've loved the games till Sapphire...but this year I played Diamond and realized that the series has become too stale. I'm tired of playing the same game over and over.

Around the Network

I'm a young adult Computer Systems analyst, designer and software developer, i pay for everything i own, i travel a lot, and still love Pokemon, and my best friend is above 30 and still loves it... I don't follow the anime now (too repetitive, the only thing i liked after a while was listening the Team Rocket jokes in Spanish "Y extender nuestro reino hasta Tangamandapio" XD XD ), but i still play the games, the Pokemon franchise is the prove that JRPGs can be done in a different way...

The Anarchyz said:
I'm a young adult Computer Systems analyst, designer and software developer, i pay for everything i own, i travel a lot, and still love Pokemon, and my best friend is above 30 and still loves it... I don't follow the anime now (too repetitive, the only thing i liked after a while was listening the Team Rocket jokes in Spanish "Y extender nuestro reino hasta Tangamandapio" XD XD ), but i still play the games, the Pokemon franchise is the prove that JRPGs can be done in a different way...

HA, I remember how I laughed when they said "Y extender nuestro reino hasta Buenos Aires" once.

i am 21, i've seen things horrible things and i hate pokemons

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

I will continue playing pokemon until they stop making games

Currently Playing: Mass Effect (360)

"Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's need, but not every man's greed" - Gandhi

Around the Network

You guys are pathetic, grown men still playing Pokemon? It's just pitiful.

As a matter of fact, I don't even know why I'm even bothering with you chumps, I better stop wasting my time before I miss the latest episode of Beyblade. Later losers!

Ehhh, Pokemon is OK, the last two have been terrible though.

Just ordered Pokemon Platinum online, hoping it won't disappoint.

Bet - "PES 2009 (PS3) will sell (closer to) 150k first week in Japan" - Pooperscopper
"It will sell closer to 125k" - Me I agree.
ME = OWNED :(

End of '09 Predictions:

Wii: 78 million
X360: 35 million
PS3: 27 million

24 next month and me likey le pocket monsters.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?