By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I'm 23 years old and I LOVE POKEMON

Good for you just make sure you socialize.

Around the Network

I'm 16, haven't watched the anime since I was...12 but still like games....Emerald and before.

^_^

I don't need to socialize. My pokemons are my friends!

I am over 18 and I've lic... oh wait. We're talking about pokemon or boobies? I can only focus on 1 thing at a time.

I'm 24, I have seen boobies in real life, I have a kid, but Pokemon is kinda...meh. Sorry.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network
rendo said:
I don't need to socialize. My pokemons are my friends!

Pick up line of the millenium!!! You can also tell them that your a level 70 paladin and have magic mythril armor, the ladies will go crazy for that one! God I love sarcasm

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

I still like what pokemon USED to be, I seriously loved the corny humor and inventive battles that the anime used to have, and I actually managed to get all 151 pokemon from my original Blue game. I also managed to get a level 255 Mewtwo(yes, you read that correctly, and I didn't even use a gameshark to do it)

I quit the anime after the orange islands, the story, characters and even teh battles just plummeted downhill. I never made the jump from blue to gold, I played Saphire halfheartedly; I got frustrated with the limit of 4 moves, the turn based battle system, and the constant theme of "nevermind that anime shit of only having a handful of pokemon that you form a deep bond and connection with, the only way YOU can be a winner is to collect every F***ing pokemon in the game and every other game"

Yeah, I'm 24 and a teensy bit jaded. From the very beginning, I always felt pokemon should have been an MMO with real time battles where you can actually control the pokemon that you're sending into battle, but they've never done it, and at this point, I'm fairly certain they're too afraid of tinkering with the franchise to even make the attempt at it.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

Who doesn't love Pokemon? (rhetorical)

That said, it is best played on emulator (owning the game of course) at 300% speed. And yes the anime rocks!

PS - also 23.

Meh I love the series but I need something new from it you know im bored of playing a boy who gets a pokemon on his town, Fights some redrocket spinoff and beating the elite 4 at the end

grown man here seen plenty boobies still plays with boobies