By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I'm 23 years old and I LOVE POKEMON

I think your a hero for coming out and being honest. I will continue to play videogames into my fifites, and if a game as addictive as Pokemon comes along between now and then, whether im 30 40 or 50, il play it and not be ashamed.

Yay for nerdiness!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network

one of my favorite games to this day is teh card game for the game boy

and what is not to like about this little thing

I used to love the first pokemon games, I like the new ones but not as much. I dont think they are childish, I just dont seem to have eneough time nowadays to get into an addictive game.

Lolcislaw said:

I'm 20 and i'm still obsessesed with Dragon Ball.

Pokemon use be my mania years ago (i think i was 12) now well i don't have time for that.

Don't even get me started on Dragonball.  I've got my kids into and if you check out my sig, you'll find the Dragonball based game I own, run and code on.  Yes, I'm 23 years old and I run a DragonBall game AND I love pokemon. :b

im 24 and mismagus is my fav!

Around the Network

Hi I love Pokemon da best game ever and still watch the show and I am a girl so I have my own boobies POKEMON

bnGlingGling said:

Who doesn't love Pokemon? (rhetorical)

That said, it is best played on emulator (owning the game of course) at 300% speed. And yes the anime rocks!

PS - also 23.

I don't.  I used to but when u are almost 19 and have grown roommates in college who talk about it non stop, Nintendo's milk franchise gets old quick.

halogamer1989 said:
bnGlingGling said:

Who doesn't love Pokemon? (rhetorical)

That said, it is best played on emulator (owning the game of course) at 300% speed. And yes the anime rocks!

PS - also 23.

I don't.  I used to but when u are almost 19 and have grown roommates in college who talk about it non stop, Nintendo's milk franchise gets old quick.

Halo also got old too. :( Damn Microsoft's milk franchise.Also I'm 19 and I love Pokemon.  Anyone here know about Smogon?

Pixel Art can be fun.

You can never be too old for Pokemon.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

@Smoked I don't play Halo as of late either ;)