By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Anallyst: PS3 Will Generate More Software Revenue Than Wii

trestres said:
Oh my god, this kid is stubborn!
Next thing you know is that he's using iSupply as a reliable soruce.

Come on I smell a Sony viral marketer, release the dogs.

wtf are you talking about!!

Get lost, people like you dont contributy anything to vgchartz or society, do us all a favour and dissapear!

Around the Network

Oh come on megaman2 you know you're wrong try to be a little more realist. Why ps3 fanboys can't see the reality : PS3 loses the consoles war this gen

megaman2 said:
FishyJoe said:
Does anyone have the link to the analyst predictions from 2005?

Stop thinking about the past, its 2008 now try to move on with your life son!

Just like mistakes, those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it.

megaman2 said:
FishyJoe said:
Does anyone have the link to the analyst predictions from 2005?

Stop thinking about the past, its 2008 now try to move on with your life son!

In the past people uesd to think that Nintendo would be the last and Sony would be de first one.

Something is wrong with your argumentation.

atma998 said:
Oh come on megaman2 you know you're wrong try to be a little more realist. Why ps3 fanboys can't see the reality : PS3 loses the consoles war this gen

I never knew you could look into the future, tell me next weeks lottery numbers!

Around the Network

To those quoting old predictions - here's one that got it right.

People predicting the imminent downfall of the Wii, and that the PS3 will triumph - I'd better put down my beer, cos now that its 2006 again I'm underage

@Stever: You reminded me why I hate GS so much.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Aprisaiden said:
He is a fool ...

If you discount 1st party and 2nd party software then SONY might be ahead of Nintendo now but Nintendo will end up ahead in the long run due to shovelware ...

Not to mention the article discounts Microsoft who is right up there with SONY and Nintendo and in fact is ahead of the pack when it comes to third party software.

due shovelware saldy :(

megaman2 said:
Garcian Smith said:
Congrats on posting an article that's over two months old that nobody (outside of a few PS3 fanboys) agrees with.

Another horrible thread by megaman2.

Many analysts have come to the same conclusion, I had no idea it was 2 months old and don't label people as sony fanboys is not very nice!

Clearly you can't come up with an intelligent reponse, ooh man these nintendo fanboys you gotta love them. You say one bad thing about their console they inmediately start crying, go dry your eyes mate!

Now dissapear from my forum!

"Many analysts"? Link me one. Also, if you did even the tiniest iota of research into the sources in your OPs, then you'd have realized that it was two months old. Maybe you should, you know, actually check this stuff out before you hit that "post new thread" button.

Also, you have no right to tell anybody to get out. I've been here many months before you signed up, and so have most of the people who posted here. In addition, you're a terrible poster in general, and a great many people seem to agree. Now you get off our forum.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom