By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Capcom Wii rumours

Oh sure they've made most of my favourite Wii games so far, but Okami had a small transparent watermark of an IGN logo on the box art and a 40% complete build of Dead Rising only looks like it's half developed so I'll jump on the Capcom bashing bandwagon and criticize them over this rumor about what will probably be an absolutely awesome game.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network
stof said:
Oh sure they've made most of my favourite Wii games so far, but Okami had a small transparent watermark of an IGN logo on the box art and a 40% complete build of Dead Rising only looks like it's half developed so I'll jump on the Capcom bashing bandwagon and criticize them over this rumor about what will probably be an absolutely awesome game.

LOL!!

Resident evil 2 is my favorite RE so I would love to see a remake with the RE4 gameplay.

But honestly, I doubt it.

I doubt think RE2 is gonna happen.

more capcom ports that's great looks like capcom wants to become the next square enix with all there remakes for Nintendo while the 360/ps3 gets fresh new original ip great.

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Around the Network
famousringo said:
Chrizum said:
Hmm, more remakes/ports? Sounds like Capcom alright.

Glad to see that somebody made this cynical wisecrack. Saved me the trouble.

Well, it's true, isn't it?

I actually like capcom, I love Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition, Zack and Wiki and Okami. But what's the deal with the GameCube ports? I mean, we can shove the GameCube discs in the Wii for a reason.

Capcom business plan is just a bit silly, but they still know how to make good games.

Leni said:
SF IV on Wii would just rock!!

Absolutely.  I think it would sell better on the Wii than the other consoles, too.

the2bears - the indie shmup blog

ANOTHER remake?

I loved RE2 but...

*sigh* :[

^^^ This is what you get for blowing a rumor out of proportion

Chocobo brain damage!!! Here, drink this diet Coke..*runs*

Currently playing :

VC - Ogre Battle March of the Black Queen
Wii - New Super Mario Bros. Wii
DS - Glory of Heracels

He wants SF4 to be like the wii.... yet the one system it's not announced for is the wii.

That's just... funny honestly.

Too bad arcade machines are too expensive. That's the platform to own it on.

I got a better idea. Stop bringing old games back to life. AKA RE 5 to Wii makes much more sense. I remember when Capcom used to be innovative.