By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Capcom Wii rumours

Resident Evil 2 to get a remake ala REmake for the GC.

http://www.the-horror.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2314

The source doesn't seem to reliable and I personally wouldn't like another port/remake.

SFIV hinted for the Wii by Ono

http://www.oxm.co.uk/article.php?id=5876

SFIV's Yoshinori Ono

"My dream is that Street Fighter IV will be like everyone's got it at home and when people gather it's like a party game, like a board game, like the Wii!"

That would be cool, but here's my hope that it isn't a 2-3 year old late gimped port.

What do you think?

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Around the Network

You mean RE2 remake for the Wii, not the GC...

Well, I´d love a RE2 remake, as that game is my favorite in the series.

Wait, forget what I said.

My reading comprehension today is sucking *is ashamed*

@JGarret, nvm :p

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

The RE2 idea is interesting, but I won't believe it until I see it, hmph.

*Folds arms together, sticks nose up*

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network

Considering Capcom offhandedly mentioned that if UC did well they might make a RE2make for Wii, I choose to believe this.

Hmm, more remakes/ports? Sounds like Capcom alright.

As far as Ono's remark about SFIV being like the Wii, that has nothing to do with it being on the Wii, I believe the wording can be translated a bit:

"My dream is that Street Fighter IV will be like everyone's buying it and when people gather it's like more people buying into it, like a casual game, like the Money Printer!"

^
That was fun =)

Naw if it does come out for the Wii I couldn't care much, if he announces MvC3 then I'll start the Ono shrine the preperations.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

tatsunoko vs capcom for the Wii please

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

If it's remade with the RE4 control scheme, I'll buy it.

"I mean, c'mon, Viva Pinata, a game with massive marketing, didn't sell worth a damn to the "sophisticated" 360 audience, despite near-universal praise--is that a sign that 360 owners are a bunch of casual ignoramuses that can't get their heads around a 'gardening' sim? Of course not. So let's please stop trying to micro-analyze one game out of hundreds and using it as the poster child for why good, non-1st party, games can't sell on Wii. (Everyone frequenting this site knows this is nonsense, and yet some of you just can't let it go because it's the only scab you have left to pick at after all your other "Wii will phail1!!1" straw men arguments have been put to the torch.)" - exindguy on Boom Blocks