By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Ninja Gaiden Sigma sells 450 000 units according to Tecmo

Wow Tecmo has just announced Ninja Gaiden Sigma has sold 450 000 units in the world ......that must be a record for the PS3 !!Seeing as Japan sales must be around 70K this week that puts the Europe/NA sales at 380 000 units in one week !!

Links

http://www.playfrance.com/news-infos-450-000-ninja-gaiden-dans-le-monde-631141.html

http://www.play3-live.com/news-ps3-deja-450-000-exemplaires-vendus-pour-ninja-gaiden-sigma-4054.html

Around the Network

Sold to Retail, but it's still good because it means they are expecting good sales worldwide.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

yes this is shipments

How do you know it ?

Listen, I understand that you are a big Sony fan and hate to see the PS3 get all this bad press and stuff. I happen to be a Nintendo fan, and I'd be pissed, too. But there's no need to spam EVERY SINGLE charts discussion like you do, and you're posting the same stuff ALL THE TIME. So many people already tried to get the shipped / sold difference into your head, and you keep arguing... really, it's tiring.

Why do you think should VGChartz deliberately lower the number of PS3's sold by 2500? It doesn't make a difference anyway! I really think you should calm down, you seem to be a little paranoid. Or maybe YOU are a Sony employee???

You probably never noticed, but there's things Nintendo fans could be angry about, too.
Take Gamespot.com, for example. Whenever I visit this site, I get the feeling that Nintendo doesn't even exist. 360 and PS3 all over the place.
Or did you ever notice that on most every gaming site, the order is "PS3 360 Wii PS2 XBOX Gamecube PSP DS GBA"? No? I thought so. Because you're fine with it.

You see, it's all a matter of perspective.

Currently playing: NSMB (Wii) 

Waiting for: Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii), The Last Story (Wii), Golden Sun (DS), Portal 2 (Wii? or OSX), Metroid: Other M (Wii), 
... and of course Zelda (Wii) 
Around the Network
ElRhodeo said:
Listen, I understand that you are a big Sony fan and hate to see the PS3 get all this bad press and stuff. I happen to be a Nintendo fan, and I'd be pissed, too. But there's no need to spam EVERY SINGLE charts discussion like you do, and you're posting the same stuff ALL THE TIME. So many people already tried to get the shipped / sold difference into your head, and you keep arguing... really, it's tiring.

Why do you think should VGChartz deliberately lower the number of PS3's sold by 2500? It doesn't make a difference anyway! I really think you should calm down, you seem to be a little paranoid. Or maybe YOU are a Sony employee???

You probably never noticed, but there's things Nintendo fans could be angry about, too.
Take Gamespot.com, for example. Whenever I visit this site, I get the feeling that Nintendo doesn't even exist. 360 and PS3 all over the place.
Or did you ever notice that on most every gaming site, the order is "PS3 360 Wii PS2 XBOX Gamecube PSP DS GBA"? No? I thought so. Because you're fine with it.

agreed. why the GBA is last in the site oreder

ElRhodeo said:

I dont think that many people notice your order, as the two gaming sites I use have the PC first. Ever considered that the PS3 is first cause stores want to shift units that they have sitting around. Anyway, what does it matter where the links are positioned

add me

I think the point he was trying to make is that Sony fanboys seem to incessantly complain about things.

For example, whenever there is short tracking of anything Sony, there are Sony fanboys whining about changing the site numbers. But if you really look across all systems, Nintendo and MS products get short tracked just as often but there is a whole lot less complaining when it happens.

Another example, retail sales vs consumer sales. There are Sony fanboys who will simply refuse to admit that reported numbers are retail sales. Instead of using common sense, they will complain how everyone is biased against them.

FishyJoe said:
I think the point he was trying to make is that Sony fanboys seem to incessantly complain about things. 

Exactly. I don't really mind the order, I just noticed. 

Currently playing: NSMB (Wii) 

Waiting for: Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii), The Last Story (Wii), Golden Sun (DS), Portal 2 (Wii? or OSX), Metroid: Other M (Wii), 
... and of course Zelda (Wii) 

sony fans complain?

remember the statement "the wii is just two gamecubes stuck together with ducktape"? oh yea cause that wasnt part of a rant from a guy working on a wii game. the ninty fans got all up in arms because it wasnt three gamecubes stuck together with ducktape.

o and what about mgs4? thats never coming to the 360. read my words "NEVER"

dont talk about the pissy ps3 fanboys when everyone else is exactly the same way.

my pillars of gaming: kh, naughty dog, insomniac, ssb, gow, ff

i officially boycott boycotts.  crap.