By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
outlawauron said:
Bloody Hell!

Look at this:

http://www.n4g.com/industrynews/News-50016.aspx

It IS getting around.

Oh noes! They found us out the bomb!

Around the Network

My question is, is the Resistance in Japan part true. Thats all I care about lol.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

ssj12 said:
My question is, is the Resistance in Japan part true. Thats all I care about lol.

The part where he said it sold 135k?

NameConsolePublisherJapanAmericaOthersTotal
Resistance: Fall of ManSony0.140.730.421.29
Totals (1 matches)0.10.70.41.3

According to VGC (aka M$ Moneyhat), they sold 140k. 

Well vg does say 9,374 while Mcreate 11,914 around 20% off.

Just put a disclaimer, these numbers are not 100% right they are not to be taken as a perfect representation of console or software sales.

As far as I can tell, 2500 units is well below the "noise" level of the surveys that vgchartz does to get its data. If people are too dumb to understand basic statistics, there's no way you can expect to explain the truth to them. They're perfectly happy living in their little fanboy bubble, and it's practically impossible to drag them out of it.

-Manella: Yeah... sux0rz! I hate missing out on food...
-Maya: Nick... what does "Sucksores" mean?
-Phoenix: No idea...

Around the Network

What I find EXTREMELY entertaining is that Larry got banned on yet another forum for posting that haha.

"larry007
Banned"

I think the general quality of his posts is enough to stop people from taking him seriously.

This is great news. It means that Larry went on to another forum, as opposed to sticking around here with a different name. 

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Bahahaha

It's larry, and he got banned. I love it

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

stof said:
This is great news. It means that Larry went on to another forum, as opposed to sticking around here with a different name.

Right on the money. Him going to other forums and badmouting VGCharts is actually a good thing.  It's quite simple for anyone with any intelligence whatsoever to realize that he's a complete idiot fanboy, so when he complains about something it's good for the thing he complains about.  It's kind of like Jack Thompson complaining about GTA.

In Memoriam RVW Jr.

SSBB Friend Code = 5455-9050-8670 (PM me if you add so I can add you!) 

Tetris Party Friend Code = 116129046416 (ditto)