By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - E3 Rumor- Hard Drive for Wii

Sorry about that, no preview and as far as I know, no way to edit and my tables got messed up quite a bit.

Around the Network

Your complaints seem to add up to nothing more than a personal problem, I'm sorry you have issues with the Wii, but no one else is going to cry for your cause I'm afraid. If all you have to offer as rationale is skepticism and displeasement then there is precious little anyone can do for you here in terms of supportive discourse. I don't want to simply tell another person that their opinion doesn't matter but your argument crosses me as one of an individual who could never be happy with anything in situations like this. You only see the grass as being greener on the other side of the fence on such complaints, never the true weight or culminating factors of the issue as a whole. You simply just look at something being better somewhere else and without any consideration for why it is different or might have its own shortcommings you attack the thing you percieve to not be as good.

This thread is messed up o_O... What happens to the layoyt of the forum?

^Click on cards to level'em up!!!^ =D

On topic again. I'm a Nintendo fan (not fanboy), but the Virtual Console/Storage of Wii is FAR FAR FAR from perfect.

The major limitation is the storage space, and that is a fact that everyone with a sense of reality must assume. Wii don't need 80 GB of storage space, but it SURELY need more than 200MB or whatever.

And the solution is included in the hardware. The DAMN SD READER. But, because of lazyness of Nintendo, we just can use it to backup saves, VC games and see photos. WOW.

Damn, give it some value! Let me run my VC games from it, let me backup my damn GC saves from it (I must use a Max Drive Pro to do it. SHAME ON YOU NINTENDO!!!), add a MP3 channel with support of SD card... It's not that hard and I've named a few features we possibly will NEVER see on the console's lifetime.

I love Nintendo software and hardware, but I hate the sense of lazyness when it comes to develop new features to the console.

what the...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

That is about the "deface" of the forum or about my post don't make any sense? :P

a

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

would be better to update the firmware so actually we could buy an external usb harddrive so we dont have to buy an overpriced nintendo harddrive.

would be real real devestasting when they show at E3 how they faked everyone and there would be another hardware thing like the dd64 so the wii is capeble of playing hd graphics (not the 480p but 1080i) wich will be priced 150$. altho the price together would be $400 wich is the same as an xbox 360 people can buy them saperate when they have the money, sinc there are already sold 8+ million wii's and people are just grapihic horny that would be nice :) but prolly not gonna happen.

life isn't complicated, just face it simple.

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

One of the mods needs to edit Cleveland's post and close up the tags. Please, for the love of God...