By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - "13 year old Dutch boy sues Microsoft"

Kassa is in co-operation with various European consumer agencies to address these problems for the whole of the EU. Like in the US, together they stand stronger, European Commissioner for Consumer Protection Meglena Kuneva outed her support and approval.

Naughty Dog: "At Naughty Dog, we're pretty sure we should be able to see leaps between games on the PS3 that are even bigger than they were on the PS2."

PS3 vs 360 sales

Around the Network

Omg...How ... recent was this?... if it was recent im gonna post-pone my jumping in-ness until they get this fixed. i aint spending 300 dollars just for SO4 and my arcade to break...

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Omg...How ... recent was this?... if it was recent im gonna post-pone my jumping in-ness until they get this fixed. i aint spending 300 dollars just for SO4 and my arcade to break...

Don't worry, you'll be fine.

MikeB just wants to make people frightened so that Sony will come 2nd this gen.

MikeB said:

Microsoft at CES 2009 demos Halo Wars:

So, that picture is from CES 09, but the advert on the wall behind the console says now starting at $279.99?

I'm calling bullshit on that picture.

MikeB is not really frightening people it is a big issue in the Netherlands, if Kassa succeeds their is a possibility MS gets sued by the EU...;(again).

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
@seraphic

This all goes back to the R&D phase of the console. I have never had a scratched disc and neither has anyone I know. Equally I have only experienced one RROD (lauch console) and of the two people I know with lauch consoles one of them had a RROD with his launch console and nothing since - the other has had no problems at all.

MikeB has a deep rooted hatred from MS and an overblown love of anything Sony - they can do no wrong for him. Its as simple as that really.

Thats really cool and all, but could i have some proof or info on the newer models or something? i really want Star ocean 4, but not at a cost of losing them both...

I did some looking up and it goes by code name models, Jasper? Wtf is that? at any rate i asked if my local gamestop have had any issues with the "Jasper" models of the Arcades and they said "It depends really" What the fuck is that suppose to mean!?

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
kowenicki said:
@seraphic

This all goes back to the R&D phase of the console. I have never had a scratched disc and neither has anyone I know. Equally I have only experienced one RROD (lauch console) and of the two people I know with lauch consoles one of them had a RROD with his launch console and nothing since - the other has had no problems at all.

MikeB has a deep rooted hatred from MS and an overblown love of anything Sony - they can do no wrong for him. Its as simple as that really.

Thats really cool and all, but could i have some proof or info on the newer models or something? i really want Star ocean 4, but not at a cost of losing them both...

I did some looking up and it goes by code name models, Jasper? Wtf is that? at any rate i asked if my local gamestop have had any issues with the "Jasper" models of the Arcades and they said "It depends really" What the fuck is that suppose to mean!?

Jasper is the new chipset they are smaller and run cooler.

You will know when you have a jasper machine if the power supply is 150w

Is Kassa a weekly program on national TV in Holland?

It's one of those programs that present different issues from a consumer protection point of view, rite? (all kinds of stuff that is for sale, goods, food, electronics, services, travels, insurances etc?)

I haven't had a RROD yet on my two year old Elite, knock on wood. It seems to me that some people have no problem with MS support while others have a lot of problems with them. I bet the reason why is because they are dealing with different support agents. I use to work in tech support and some of the people who I worked with always seemed mean to the customer and they didn't work hard to help them out. So if you so end up calling MS support and the person is being unhelpful be nice to them, don't yell or argue. Instead just hang up without saying you are going to hang up and call again, this way you will probably get someone different and they will probably be more helpful. I have used this technique with AT&T wireless, Quest, Comcast, and Verizon. It usually seems to work, some people are just more helpful and sympathetic than others.

Wow, they seriously based the whole report on 1 360.