By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 RPG's????????

well there will be a few released up until end of year, valkyere chronicles is my rpg that im looking forward to most this year.

so you will have disgeae 3, eternal sonata ps3 edition, valkyere chronicles, you must also check out folklore its quite good.

going into 2009 there should be some good rpg releases, best of which apart from the 2 final fantasys is white knight story, the grafix on that game are incredible and its coming from a solid rpg developer.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network
LOL MATURE said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
LOL MATURE said:
Lets hope we hear something about White Knight at TGS

Be more well rounded with your videogames. Google is your friend.

What the fuck are you talking about?

I'll use google "White knight chronicles release date"

Oh look nothing came up.

Hopefully you can use google to find a brain on amazon or something. I hear the scarecrow got one so there is still hope for you yet.

Looks like the banhammer would be coming your way real soon

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

@Beja-Beja

About the only comment I agree with you on is Disgea 3 probably being worth consideration. The title is averaging over 80 on Metacritic. So that means it is worth consideration.

Beyond that you just started throwing out every single game imaginable. Oblivion, Fallout, Eternal Sonata, and Enchanted Arms all provide greater value on the 360 then they do on the PS3, and the original poster should avail themselves of that. Why pay forty dollars more for Eternal Sonata. Why ignore the exclusive DLC for Fallout. At least Enchanted Arms on the 360 has achievements. The same holds true for Oblivion.

Then you included Folklore. This title is not a role playing game. Use any game tracking service. The title is not listed as a role playing game. The fact that the PS3 is this is not an excuse. This title does not even belong in your list.

The final title being Valkyrie Chronicles. Honestly I would place that title in a high cruising pattern. Until the title is even proven to be decent. The Japanese definitely do not seem to be enamored with the title. The sales haven't been all that spectacular.

*Starts slow chant*
Fri-day... Fri-day...
Friday.... Friday...
-_-

I would recommend Valkyria Chronicles.
http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=26086

There's also folklore..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

white knight tales but im not sure when it releases

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Around the Network
iclim4 said:
*Starts slow chant*
Fri-day... Fri-day...
Friday.... Friday...
-_-

There's also folklore..

lmao, sorry that wont help you here. wedn-esday..........wedn-esday.....WEDN-ESDAY!!!!!!!!!!

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

@Dodece
Valkyria Chronicles got an 88% at RPGFan, the best review site for RPGs, and the same score at Gamespot Japan. I think it's high enough to consider it a solid title

^ I dont understand...

LOL MATURE said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
LOL MATURE said:
Lets hope we hear something about White Knight at TGS

Be more well rounded with your videogames. Google is your friend.

What the fuck are you talking about?

I'll use google "White knight chronicles release date"

Oh look nothing came up.

Hopefully you can use google to find a brain on amazon or something. I hear the scarecrow got one so there is still hope for you yet.

LOL...I love how you went crazy off of your own medicine you moron. Thats a taste of you that you just got annoyed from, whether I did it or not.

taomaster06 said:
iclim4 said:
*Starts slow chant*
Fri-day... Fri-day...
Friday.... Friday...
-_-

There's also folklore..

lmao, sorry that wont help you here. wedn-esday..........wedn-esday.....WEDN-ESDAY!!!!!!!!!!

Hehe, it might work.  You never know.  ^_^