By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 RPG's????????

tombi123 said:
Squilliam said:
tombi123 said:
Squilliam said:

Eternal Sonata, Lost Odyssey, Blue Dragon, Infinite Undiscovery, Last Remnant, Star Ocean 4, Tales of Vesperia. Thats my aprox play order based on release dates for PAL. Feel free to insert any non SRPG PS3 JRPG games anywhere you like.

Eternal Sonata comes out in September. The last Remnant comes out early next year. WKC will be out before the end of March 2009. All before SO4 will be out on 360. Wait until TGS, Sony will have a lot more up there sleeve then MS will. There are probably some more I have forgotten about.

Since I would have played every game on the 360 the only game to break the streaks going to be WKC? Hmmm sounds like my streak will be cut short at about 6, though it depends whether or not it gets a delayed PAL release. You know anything about that?

I'm not sure. I think they are aiming for a worldwide release before the end of Q1 2009. If it gets delayed in PAL, just import it from NA where it will probably see an earlier release. Do you know when SO4 is coming out? All I have heard is TBA 2009.

I have heard June, but im not sure from where or if that source is credible. But yea WKC does look awesome, it will be interesting to see how it develops from here on out.

Tease.