By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 RPG's????????

lately my ps3 has been collecting dust. my 360 however has gotten a lot of attention as of late. i mainly play rpg's. can anyone recommend any good ones on ps3 or do i just wait until FF13

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

Around the Network

Disgaea 3 releses this week in the Us and is a great SRPG. Folklore is a cheap Action JRPG thats worth a look. Valkyria Chronicles is another upcomin SRPG which looks sweet. And Eternal Sonata is being ported with enhancements exclusive to the ps3. Enchaned Arms is extremely cheap but somewhat forgettable.
On the WRPG side Oblivion is a must, Fallout 3 is gonna be awesome.
Thats about all i can recommend for now hope it helps.

Lets hope we hear something about White Knight at TGS

You didn't realize there was none till now? I play JRPGs primarily myself. I usually play the ones I missed from the PS1/PS2 era while dabbling in other genres on ps3

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Valkyria Chronicles, White Knight Chronicles and FF13 Versus are exclusives and look good.

Around the Network

not many RPGS out on any system now but the DS. But M$ is getting more soon (i dont no the release dates) so you just have to wait .....(i hate waiting)

Pristine20 said:
You didn't realize there was none till now? I play JRPGs primarily myself. I usually play the ones I missed from the PS1/PS2 era while dabbling in other genres on ps3

ive had my ps3 for a while now. when i got it i thought by now it would some good ones. i just asked to make sure i wasn't missing out on anything good

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

LOL MATURE said:

Be more well rounded with your videogames. Google is your friend.

White Knight Chronicles looks amazing
but again u should wait

S.T.A.G.E. said:
LOL MATURE said:

Be more well rounded with your videogames. Google is your friend.

What the fuck are you talking about?

I'll use google "White knight chronicles release date"

Oh look nothing came up.

Hopefully you can use google to find a brain on amazon or something. I hear the scarecrow got one so there is still hope for you yet.