By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Next Week Wii overtakes 360 in Germany

~.~

^.^;;

*goes back to watching japanese anime*

Nobody is crazy enough to accuse me of being sane.

Around the Network

I did my part for that *wwwoho* ;)

No seriously it isn't that surprising. Microsoft is such a bad brand name in Germany. The price of the WII is in the range, a lot of people consider to get just because they want in or as birthday present. The X-Box / PS3 is in a price range for X-Mas.

I wouldn't be surprised if the PS3 can sell out the 360 2:1 at X-Mas in Germany, and is not that much sold at bye the WII like the rest of the year.

Ji udos ph' kl'aein endar xanalressen nin?

Nice how this thread turned out to be a place to discuss languages and spelling. For me, capitalizing isn't really important and I often don't do it at all when i write with a computer or a cell phone, especially when I'm writing in English. It just goes faster without capitalizing.

Oh, und Beistrichsetzung ist definitiv kein existierendes Wort, ausser vielleicht in Österreich... Aber dann könnte ich ja genausogut Schweizerdeutsch schreiben, so dass mich bestimmt niemand mehr von euch versteht!

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

Kein Problem, solange ihr an der EM vor uns ausscheidet könnt ihr soviel Wörter erfinden wie ihr wollt!

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

Around the Network

Yea..this topic has gone totally off topic now sadly =(

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

nintendo_fanboy said:
it's also already in front in france, the most nintendo-loving country in continental europe.

I love the French :)

(seriously! And I have several friends over there I need to visit...)

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

^^ dude, you got all the Germans here in one thread and you say you love the French ??? Thats ballsy, but I know lots of Froggys (JK) they are all nice poeple and I loved beeing in Paris (the city, not what you think), but as soon as soccer season starts I will have to hate them with all my heart, sorry, but since I now know that you are a Nintendo country I have one more reason to love you guys, vive la france

First stop: Germany.

Next stop: THE WORLD!

Muhuhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

Dig it, sucka!

John Lucas

(seems I have started a trend here as evidenced by desroko's signature) 

Words from the Official VGChartz Idiot

WE ARE THE NATION...OF DOMINATION!

^^ eazy there johnlucas, i sence the force is strong with you, but your not the first to say, First stop: Germany, Next stop: the World, and we all know it never ended well....