By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - my ps3 has died

when i was playing cod4 my ps3 just shut down and when i try to turn it back on the green light turns white and then starts flashing red and the start up doesnt come up does anyone know how to fix this or will i have to send it off to sony

<

psn ID: smiles123

MGS4 is the greatest game ever

Around the Network

wow this is the first time i have heard of the PS3 having any problems.

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Sounds like it died and will have to be sent off. Sorry, dude.

Are you crazy check on Ebay hundres of PS 3 broken ar sold as is ...

My friends stopped reading discs...he sent it to sony...he got a new one back in 3 weeks.

^_^

Around the Network
xbox360 said:
Are you crazy check on Ebay hundres of PS 3 broken ar sold as is ...

Please...PS3 can't compete with the 360 in this. Thats for sure.

You have to send it in...

Funny, the same thing happened to mine a few minutes ago. I was playing cod4 and it just went off like it was turned off by the controller but luckily for me, mine came back on!

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Just wondering, if it dies how do you keep your downloads and all, on the 360 we just keep the HD on it as it detach from the top but the PS3 isn't it internal ?

My favorite games for this gen:

1. Gears of War    2. MGS4    3. Killzone 2   4. Halo 3(Underated by many)      5. Mass Effect

Turned White???

Um... you can give it 2 days and leave it off. Then try to turn it on and see........
I think it's best to just give SCE a call.

4 ≈ One

call them, but sounds bad

yeah the ps3's hd is internal, but can easily be removed and put back w/o voiding the warranty.