By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Quantum of Solace - Wii details (Wii version getting exclusive stuff)

"Players can also engage with up to four players in split screen local multiplayer games, a mode that is exclusive to the Wii platform. "

What are they THINKING, releasing a BOND game on other platforms without splitscreen? This version for me, if any.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

^^^^ That is fucking stupid thats why Sony should take better care of their licenses!

Good thing devs are realizing that Wii is important too, in fact, more important in terms of userbase.

4 player multiplayer split screen is AMAZING! Hopefully the doubting devs will reconsder soon.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

cool, im getting this if it has great multiplayer and mission mode

Wow. I'm definitely interested now.

Around the Network

That cool and all but I just want to know if they couldn't give the game four for the other systems does mean the wii is the lead platform for the project?

I love fighting games !!! Come on challenge me !

Thank god, four-player FPS split screen feels like it's gone instinct on the HD consoles. Don't know whether I want this game yet though.

Kingdom Hearts 3 Bet: If Kingdom Hearts 3 becomes a multiplaform title/is not Wii exclusive then I will be banished from this land for 1 week and sing my praises to those who have proved themselves to be more intelligent than I.http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/RDBRaptor/rdbraptor_sig16.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">
My Anime List

Beja-Beja said:
^^^^ That is fucking stupid thats why Sony should take better care of their licenses!

Yea I agree..

mM

motion control is put down as exclusive stuff now?....

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

So local 4 player split screen Bond. I wonder if it can hold water against GoldenEye. Having online mode in addition is very nice. So you can really get replay value due to local and long distance multiplayer. I'm going to store that theory away for our game.