By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - 360 camp is approaching, soldiers we can win this battle!

easy battle
i believe u can win on ur own :D

Around the Network

the microsoft army will win! you overpriced over rated sony ps3 crap! MICROSOFT AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey im im solid snake but i can also like control chimera so we like cant lose against master cheif and that gears of war tard

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Consoles owned: Game Cube, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, PSP, PS1, PS2, PS3.

My prediction: NATAL WILL NOT help 360 sales. Maybe a 50-100k boost week 1, then a 30-70 k boost week 2, and back to the norm again after 3-5 weeks.

Reggie will take over

lol, you what now>?

Around the Network
pichu_pichu said:
Reggie will take over

Reggie's caught in a traffic jam of forever. He can't take over :D

megaman2 said:

"I am Megaman2. And I see a whole army of my soldiers, here in defiance of tyranny! You have come to fight as free soldiers. And free soldiers you are! What will you do to overcome this hatred?

Fight and you may die. Run and you will live at least awhile. And dying in your bed many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance, to come back here as young soldiers and tell our enemies that they may take our lives but they will never take our ps3! We can taste victory,

We face a dangerous battle soldiers maintain your position on the roof! the 360 camp has chosen their leader we must must not let them win. Incoming 360 army aproaching our trenches, we must attack them using our towels. We must stop the radiation from spreading! Every man for himself may the force be with you soldiers!

Really?  Who was chosen?

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Sorry, but this has become a website operation issue. The topics are resulting in spam on the front page, and need to be locked. It was fun for a while.