By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - All hail the Nintendo leader!

sc94597 said:
Well we have casualz psrock. They will kill you if you get in there way of finding a wii in stock.

I do remember people dying and robbed when The PS3 came out. We are vicious people, we don't mind waiting and more important We always overpay.

BOOBS.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network

I havent been added :(. C'mon my avatar scares the shit out of all the sony fans! :P

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

BringBackChrono said:
blackstar said:
BringBackChrono said:
blackstar said:

soriku has so many playstaion games for ps

how can he beat sony when he buys thier products

the leader should know better XD

He did that just to size up the competetion. Im sure he used to puke out of disgust after playing them every single time

see .. i told u

he puked a lot and got alkalosis

genius weapons we have here

So thats what made you Sony fans? You like games which make you puke? A right weird criteria, if you ask me

no we don't puke , because we love the games

i'm sorry guys that u had to buy psone or ps2 , u had to be nintendo fans XD

See you guys later...This is getting out of control...

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network
psrock said:
sc94597 said:
Well we have casualz psrock. They will kill you if you get in there way of finding a wii in stock.

I do remember people dying and robbed when The PS3 came out. We are vicious people, we don't mind waiting and more important We always overpay.

BOOBS.

But you are outnumbered by tens of millions of casualz. ALong witht he Nintendo fans who would kill anybody as long as we say a new Zelda would come with it.

Also we have god(miyamoto) on our side.

Obliterator1700 said:
See you guys later...This is getting out of control...

What?  Nintendo to chaotic for you?  Run to your tame Sony, BITCH.

Pixel Art can be fun.

psrock said:

ass how many times do you need 2 hear that..

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Where is my Army? I am surrounded by low graphics here.

Next Gen 

Do not disrespect our leader, Soriku the First of the Soriku dynasty.
I warn our enemies that Nintendonia is well into the development of a secret Warhead(controlled by Motion plus ). Its potential is so terrible, i once explained it to a 3 year old little girl and she started crying.

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murders will foam up about their waist and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

....and I'll look down and whisper  "no."  

- Rorschach