By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Respect thread

@legend11, your the polar opposite of me with (EDIT) your opinion of your 360 and me with mine of my PS3, but I've never had any problems with you or any other intelligent fan of either wii or 360. Some make it trying but that goes just as much for some Sony fanboys as well.(EDIT) even more so b/c someone over reacts to them and bashes Sony and then I get involved

Props for you too Bod dawg ;)

I probably come off fanboyish sometimes too, but it's usually a response to something asinine and I've had 5 too many beers to just be quiet =)

Around the Network

This thread needs more hugs. More hugs I say! 

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

we should turn the respect thread into THE ELIMINATION GAME - Posters!

Unless its already been tried before

I'd also like to give the equivalent of a Darwin Award to Chad(I think that was his name), for getting himself removed in less than 4 posts ;)

great sig by the way that guy, I love V.... awesome

That Guy said:
we should turn the respect thread into THE ELIMINATION GAME - Posters!

Unless its already been tried before

Apprently someone made an elimination game like that but it was locked.  I'm not sure if just had trolls listed or what but it likely would have caused hard feelings.

Around the Network
vizunary said:
@legend11, your the polar opposite of me with (EDIT) your opinion of your 360 and me with mine of my PS3, but I've never had any problems with you or any other intelligent fan of either wii or 360. Some make it trying but that goes just as much for some Sony fanboys as well.(EDIT) even more so b/c someone over reacts to them and bashes Sony and then I get involved

Props for you too Bod dawg ;)

I probably come off fanboyish sometimes too, but it's usually a response to something asinine and I've had 5 too many beers to just be quiet =)

Thanks :)  The vast majority of your posts I agree with and the others I understand your position and know that you're being fair to all consoles.  I also consider you an intelligent fan as well and you have my respect for being able to put up with the trolls without going down to their level (especially considering at least one troll on here who is relentless against Sony)...

I respect everyone whose managed to keep this potentially bad thread positive. Infact, I respect everyone until they give me reason not too.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Ctrl f, Galaki
:( nothing came up. I feel so lonely.