By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Bodhesatva said:
Amazing, this was intended to be a constructive thread. Almost appaling, really.

Why would you someone complain about this thread? Didnt see your name? lol, that's kinda sad, getting angry about a thread when people dont respect you. Respect me ***** ***** **** **ers! Or else!!! blaar! Ok, no seriously, I dont care that much if you do or dont, but I perfer if you do.

Hmm, cklmb... some of the mods, ioi, source, and quite a few others... but overall, I give everyone respect. Not many people here really stand-out for me... then agian, I dont know any of you guys that well... XD

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Around the Network

I know I thought so too. Then again people have different opinions. Even though im a moderator I barely know anyone here. I just know the first people who came here when hardly anyone was here. Thats pretty bad for a mod.

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

I genuinely try to show everyone respect. Regardless of how idiotic I think their posts are. I have really like this website and have not had any disrespect for any regular visitors. Especially all those wonderful folks who have requested me as their forum friends. You know who you are...silly gooses.

Sorry, ignore this post.

Legend11 said:
I am one of the people that requested this thread be closed. I'm not sure about others but I feel that because I own a 360 and post about it here that I have been singled out and marginalized for it. I also don't appreciate the original wording of: "thoughts of people on this board who prefer the 360 or PS3. Some of them are trolls, sure,". If the mods feel it's better or more important to keep this thread open than to close it for the people who feel bothered by it or were singled out then more power to them I guess.

Think of it this way. We are better than them. Becuase we keep our eyes open to what we can do and what the world can throw at us. We better ourselves in games, and in real life because of that. We are the fexible people. What amazes me is so many of the people buying the Wii, have never played games since the SNES. Learn who likes who, and why, learn what buttons to push on diffrent people. Like in another thread, a guy was beating me down hard, and I just threw him a bone, and it's gonna get funny.

Who cares if people like you or not. You own a 360. I had an x-box, and it had some wonderful games. Just not enough. The 360 does not have the same problem the x-box had. Infact, the 360 has the best console games out at the moment, and I dont expect that to change for at least another 3+ months. My only gripes agianst the 360 is the red ring of doom, cost of equipment, and the online fees.

Really it's hard to bash the 360 from any points other than those. The 360 is a sound system. Enjoy it. I will when I get one down the road.

EDIT: I'm not saying all the people who buy the Wii never had a PS1, or PS2. I had both. I also have a PS3. I have a Wii as well. There's just alot of people who havent played games in 10 years buying the Wii for some odd reason. 

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Around the Network

hey no one respects me. I love all 3 of the next gen consoles and wish all 3 to be successful (runs to his room and cries). I respect everyone that are not trolling fanboys like Blue3

I respect anyone on this board who supports the Xbox and posts constructively.
It must be hard considering the board is dominated by the Wii and the PS3 not to just resort to flaming.

I also respect people who dont post rubbish no matter their personal bias, people who respect the opinions of others even if they dont agree with them.

CameronHall1 said:
hey no one respects me. I love all 3 of the next gen consoles and wish all 3 to be successful (runs to his room and cries). I respect everyone that are not trolling fanboys like Blue3

I definitely appreciate your posts, Cameron! As I said, my list wasn't exhaustive :p

The goal of this thread is show respect to those whose posts you appreciate, especially those who you may often disagree with. It's simply about giving complements.  

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

oh i respect u as well bodhestva. What kind of Cat is that?

CameronHall1 said:
oh i respect u as well bodhestva. What kind of Cat is that?

Dunno. A suffocatingly cute one I guess? 

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">