By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Cursed Mountain trailer - Leipzig 08

Environments are looking pretty good. This game is about a year away from release, I think, so they have quite a way to go before they meet all the demands in this thread.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Around the Network

This trailer bored the shit out of me. And I was really trying to like it. Also, what the hell was that weird dark thing that moved toward you like it was dancing? That wasn't scary, it was just strange.

For those who didn't notice...

it was Cam footage, reason for the bad quality.

We need a direct feed one to have a better judgement

Woah i am even more impressed than i was with The Conduit

the trailer was boring. i had it on mute while listening to blink-182 but still.

Around the Network

I are not immpressed.

it amazes me how people on here critisize a wii game for that matter when it's show for the first time. To my understanding, the game was first announced not too long ago, and this is the very first footage, which is in-game footage, shown, and the game is nowhere near from being released, it still has about a year from being released, so the game has a long way to go, and it has plenty of time to improve on the already pretty impressive graphics. The characters do need alot of improvements, i do agree with some comments on that. Obviously that's their first test on the engine that they're using for this game. I say give it time, Just like the conduit, they have plenty of time to make the game look good.

That trailer took way too long to start. They showed the logo of the game three times!

It looks good though. Not too sure about the gameplay. I'll need to see more of it than just a mountain vista and some buildings.