By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Cursed Mountain trailer - Leipzig 08

somehow made less frightening by the happy Pichu avatar.

Around the Network

I think the idea was genious. I agree about game play but would hope its got plenty of tomb raider jumpy climby bits. Beautiful setting and awesome atmosphere, keep the soundtrack minimum to emphasize scares.

Liked the monks too, interesting trippy movement and want to know what those arrows on screen were for?

Overall impressed and had no idea how far along they appear to be. drawings to demo in a few weeks.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Look interesting :D

nice

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Its a pretty boring trailer, nothing special about it.

Around the Network

When someone suggested that this game must have been made in China, I thought the game would be filled with fake fireworks, lip syncing and other controversies. Hmmm....

I'll come up with something better eventually...

should have showed more scary stuff

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

who ever made that trailer should be shot, there was almost game play footage and just a bunch of ,hey look at our level design...i want to know how the gesture based prayer system works, i want to see some of the baddies not just the same two monks(that didn't look very scary)....the person who put that trailer together should be smacked and shown a good trailer...like mad world--lots of action and lots of great game footage

this just bored me

i'm sorry, but that looked like booty. I thought I was watching a crappy youtube version, then I realized that's just what the game looks like. The textures are terrible, everything is so flat and blocky. It may turn out to be a great game, but this has made me less interested, not more.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

I just think the concept is cool, graphics and gameplay will shine at their own time.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D