By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ladies: What a console says about a man... (read: Non-gamer MD's stupidity)

I agree with every single sentiment in this article.

As in go buy us some coffee.

http://speedhunters.com

Around the Network
kira hibiki said:
steven787 said:
kira hibiki said:
If I own a Wii and 360 what does that makes me? Fun loving voient guy?

Like Ted Bundy.

I think I better get rid of 360 if thats the case.

The Wii is the evidence of a serial killer.  Didn't you know that waving the Wii mote to simulate murder turns you into a serial killer?

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Wait? What's an article without handhelds?

This article definitely fits under Foolish, deceitful, or boastful language.

I think Steven used the right word to describe this article!

*facepalm* Anyway this was a waste of 2 minutes of my life... carrying on...

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

@steven: Haha. That's what the women are. They seem to have somekind of collective mind, where everyone backs up everyone, as long as guys are the opposite side. But behind the backs the gossips run wild.

Wasn't the guy just what all the women (say they) want. He was open about how he feels, but instead of sympathy, he got attacked for being a shithead.

The kitchen shrink is quite common expression in Finland. Originates from women thinking stuff in the kitchen, but has been "extended" to desribe unprofessionals.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

Around the Network

Well, as a rich, cool, good restaurant loving PS3 owner I find it hard to disagree with this...

I have a Wii too so I'm also fun and smart with all that money I have...

BTW you need to make your comments clear from the body of text you've inserted it into IMHO - it actually read funnier at first before I realized I was reading your comments not the articles.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

i just agree xbox360 users are violent, and too many with headsets :/

bull. i am saying this calmly but getting my message through. that is based on stereotypes of the people who buy the consoles and more bull that they made up just to seem like they know women and gaming. bull.

the nintendo wii will outsell the ps3 and the 360 combined by the end of 2008.                           

PS3 will out sell the 360 june 2010.                                                                      

GOTY of 2008 is super smash brothers brawl.... hopefully.

END OF 08 PREDICTIONS:

Wii: 45 million         xbox360: 26 million       PS3: 19 million (made beginning of 08)

wii: 44 million         xbox 360: 24 million      PS3: 21 million (made june 08)

wii code: 8094-5344-2140-1400

brawl code: 5412-9565-3232   

Guess I'm awesome in bed then :P

Hmm so what kind of person are you if you own PS360DSWii this gen??

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints