By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - We should all buy The Conduit when is realease.........

Well I for one will be buying this game on day 1. Would be good if tons of others did, too.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network
Onyxmeth said:

@famousringo

That was exactly what I was trying to say. The Conduit looks great right now standing on it's own, but unless the Wii never gets drenched in FPS support, it will probably age considerably bad and very quickly too.

Of course, that flood will never come if FPS games don't sell on the platform. Hence why some people start threads like these to push the hype even higher. If we all sat on our money waiting for the FPS which uses the Wii to its fullest potential to arrive, it would never come.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

jonager said:
what a Fanboy threat

Yeah right since in the tittle I said that you "must" buy the conduit didn't I?.This thread was made since it is a game suggestion on which game  wii owners "should "get.I am not forcing anyone to buy a certain game and thanks for not contributing.

Gnizmo said:
ctk495 said:

That doesn't mean it won't be good and there are not many shooter games that are decent on the wii in fact when I think about it apart from Medal of honor:Heroes 2 there are none.People should give a chance to this game instead of being pessimist on how it could suck went most of the odds are against it happening.

Edit:Is COD5 on the wii having online?

I am not being pessimistic. I am being realistic. The game is a long way off from release, and the developer does not have a great track record. To assume this game will be great is overly optimistic at best, but more likely just rampant fanboyism. Giving the game a chance would be saying it could be good, and speaking up the positive points. Fanboyism would be saying the game will be super awesome and everyone should buy it because the developer is clearly the best! There is more evidence for this game being a generic FPS rather than a AAA title.

Fanboyism?This thread is just a suggestion for wii owners on why they should give the game a chance and not ignore it.I am not forcing anyone to buy this game everyone is free of purchasing whatever they want.I never said the the developer was the best. I only said that there are working hard to please wii owners.

IM trying to gat a tour of the place, cause i live ten minutes away from the high voltage place

Around the Network

Day 1 for me. Developers need to see that us Wii owners are serious about developers who actually try to release a good product.

Bah. I bought No More Heroes because of one of these campaigns, and was severely disappointed. From now on, I'm only buying games I really want. :P

I'm not really that interested in this game. I've already have tons of FPS to play on PC, and won't usually get one on a console unless it's really good and unique. So far, I see only hype, and nothing that could really convince me this will be a great game. It could be really good, or it could be a new Red Steel, Haze,...

Also, consoles are more friendly to local multiplayer, and the lack of local mulltiplayer for The Conduit is quite disappointing to me.

I'm hyped about plenty of Wii games, and The Conduit isn't one of them.

I really don't think Conduit is going to stand out as an FPS. It may stand out as a Wii FPS. All I here from the developers are about the graphics, the engine, lighting and so on. What is the company actually trying to sell? the game? I'll say it again. I firmly believe that High Voltage is an "Epic" company and High Voltage is whatever game Epic makes to show off tech.

That's why HV is not lisensing the engine right now. If Conduit releases to a good graphics review they can up the price of the engine.

Squilliam: On Vgcharts its a commonly accepted practice to twist the bounds of plausibility in order to support your argument or agenda so I think its pretty cool that this gives me the precedent to say whatever I damn well please.

only if deserve it (after reading reviews), it have to be better than resistance 2, kz2, cod4-5