By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - who will win in a fight? Kratos or Link

Link possesses the power of the gods and kills gods, it sounds like he pretty much does everything Kratos does, just with less gravitas.

If anything, Soul Calibur 2 showed us Link's battle prowess.

Around the Network

Kratos...with his chains of olympus!!! RAHHHHH

^_^

bardicverse said:
considering that Genghis Khan, Alexander the Great, Julius Caesar were all considered gods of war, and they were all killed by man's hand, any other god of war can be easily killed by a cunning fox or master of weaponry. Thus, Kratos' lack of refined skill leaves him vulnerable, where Link is a tactician that frequently analyzes his foes for vulnerabilities. Therefore, Link would clearly win the battle.

There is a difference between Caesar and Ares.....

Comon. There really isn't a contest here. Kratos pwnz link.

Check out my game about moles ^

Well link defeats Ganon all the time, and he has some godlike powers.

Still, unless Link managed to touch the full triforce (in which case he could just wish Kratos dead) then I don't think Link has a chance.

Words Of Wisdom said:
Grey Acumen said:

Then we can get into stuff like Staff of Burna, Cape of Invisibility/Invincibility, Magical Armor from Twilight Princess plus Infinite Rupees from Goldenguy for the Poe collection, plus Goldenchu juice and Fairies Tears, sorry, but there are plenty of hard to find powerups for Link that bring him well up to par with the god of war, and that's not even going into all of them.

If Link is invincible thanks to these items, Kratos can't win.

Actually, it is totally possible to outlast the staff of Byrna and the Cape of Invisibility, since they do drain magic power, but then again, if you arm Link up with the special Romani Cream Milk or whatever it is that you have to be a member of the Milk club in Majora's Mask to have access to, you'd never run out of magic. but the same thing is also true for the armor, it only lasts until you run out of rupees, but if you get the infinite rupees from poe man, that lasts as long as you wear the armor.

It is kinda funny though, people keep on going Big Kratos vs Little Link = Little Link go smush, but by that logic, big Ganondorf vs Little link should = little Link go smush.

I really do think I applaud the OP, this is the best thought practice since Batman vs Superman. When you think about it, Kratos basiclaly = Superman, and Link = Batman. when it comes down to it though, batman would win. Superman SHOULD have an absolute advantage when it comes to raw abilities and power, but Batman ALWAYS has something up his sleeve. To me, the same thing goes for Link.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

Around the Network

umm.... kratos. unquestionably. Not even a contest.

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it

Random thought: the Link and Kratos combined would be a little like the Dark Prince from "The Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones," who incidentally would probably kick both their asses because he can rewind time--not to mention his general baddassery.

OT: I think Link would win.

Staude said:
bardicverse said:
considering that Genghis Khan, Alexander the Great, Julius Caesar were all considered gods of war, and they were all killed by man's hand, any other god of war can be easily killed by a cunning fox or master of weaponry. Thus, Kratos' lack of refined skill leaves him vulnerable, where Link is a tactician that frequently analyzes his foes for vulnerabilities. Therefore, Link would clearly win the battle.

There is a difference between Caesar and Ares.....

Comon. There really isn't a contest here. Kratos pwnz link.

Sure, Romans vs Greeks. Greeks FTL. =) Aries is a little brat with overcompensation issues. Kratos killing him would be like you successfully beating up a 7 yr old female quadrapalegic. Hell, KIRBY could beat Aries. =D

It depends on which Link your talking about, by far the must equiped Link would be Twilight Princes link, but I doubt he could match Kratos - Majoras Mask Link would murder him though and probably fashion his spinal cord into a broom stick and use his face for the mop, to clean up the mess left behind.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

It's funny.

This is just like the Snake vs Masterchief fight.

Lots of people who say Snake or Kratos do so without saying why they believe it.