By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Gamespot reviews Too Human: 5.5

Considering the recent drought of games on the 360, I'm still buying it.

Currently playing on PS3: God of War III

Currently playing on Xbox360: Final Fantasy XIII

Currently playing on NDS: Chrono Trigger

Around the Network

I think 6.5 is appropriate but this score might be too low.

Someone at the Gamespot forum of this game said that this game will be the God Of War III Killer, opinions??? WOOOW 5.5 is a bit low, ign gave 7.8 to this, game informer a 6.8 and a 7.0 and games magazine (greece) a 9.3. I think for all the time this game was in development and the trouble with epic with the unreal engine III and all the money they put the reviews its lower's, but all the hype the put the first week sales gonna be good for this game, but when all the casual gamers look at the reviews the sales gonna be lower, just like it did with haze ( huge hype, first week sales was OK and then HUGE drop sales).

too human got owned big time. ah well i will wait for Fable 2

wow, that's really low...

Around the Network

and this game deserved that score. this is just my opinion, i dont like the look of this game i am not in the minority here.

this is the 360's answer to haze though i guess so its all fair play

There are further idiosyncrasies to note, including awkward camera angles and the occasional glitch (for example, doors that won't open when you approach them, but open if you leave and return). These and other issues don't make Too Human a bad game, but they make it a disappointing one that revs its engine only to come to a screeching halt moments later. When that engine kicks into full gear, the slicing and dicing can be surprisingly enjoyable. Sadly, these moments are too few and far between, making Too Human stand out as a perfect example of awesome but unrealized potential.

that line bugs me when you consider the score they gave.  reviews shouldn't be influenced by the hype around it.

dolemit3 said:

why? why would you want to encourage developers to make lackbuster games with HUGE budgets??

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
kingofwale said:
dolemit3 said:

why? why would you want to encourage developers to make lackbuster games with HUGE budgets??

What is lackbuster?

Is it an unarmed Mega Man?

JaggedSac said:
kingofwale said:
dolemit3 said:

What is lackbuster?

Halfway between lackluster and a blockbuster.