By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Which DS Game?

get the world ends with you.

its GREAT game sadly underappreciate, the story gets you when you start do discover why they are playing the game.

considering it was a low budget game, the designers put alot of attention to things from music to the design , place, and gameplay.

Around the Network

Code Lyoko Fall of Xana. I have to be diverse and bring up something no one else does. :)

I personally would choose FF4 (its my favorite RPG other then Earthbound)

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

FF Tactics 2....

Former something....

Final Fantasy IV. An excellent remake of the original (I've played the original about 15 times).

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

Around the Network
pichu_pichu said:
what about Pokemon diamond and pearl?

lol get that!!

To ease your way from Mario games to RPGs, I recommend Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time. It should be cheap as hell by now, and it's great.

Then FF4.

Tigerzfan3 said:
^ a penny, because that was the first coin I came upon.

Good choice. Old faithful copper. Let me suggest for next time a quarter though. It's more official for this sort of decision making and really puts power behind it's decision. At least you didn't use a dime.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.