By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Which DS Game?

I am looking at getting a good RPG for the DS the only games I have so far are New Super Mario Bros. and Super Mario 64.  I love a good RPG what would you guys suggest?  I was looking at getting either Final Fantasy III or The World Ends With You.  Would any of you recommend either of these games or any other good RPGs on the DS?

Around the Network

The World Ends With You would be the better option, but hey FFIII isn't bad in my opinion, but a lot of people dislike it.

Final Fantasy 4 or TWEWY.

what about Pokemon diamond and pearl?

Is Pokemon Diamond and Pearl that good?

Around the Network

FF4 is a thousand times better than FF3. If you like dungeon crawlers, Izuna games are a good bet. Castlevania games are great platform-action RPGs. As for SRPG, the new Fire Emblem is coming.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

I thin FF IV is better than FF III, so unless you have something against the former, I would suggest considering it. It all depends on what you want also. FF IV is a very traditional RPG with turn-based combat. The World Ends With You is awesome, but it's so very left-field from the majority of RPGs. The game has you in the perspective of a beat 'em up like Double Dragon. The combat is real time and on both screens, controlling two different characters simultaneously. Overall, I'm enjoying TWEWY a bit more, but either game will give you plenty of enjoyment. Flip a coin.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Tigerzfan3 said:
Is Pokemon Diamond and Pearl that good?

IT's pretty much like the other Pokemon games but with a new region, new pokemon, and a lot of new features, I would say it's good... time consuming too... I must have clocked 100 hours

Too many good games. I am still undecided. And I used to play a lot of Pokemon games and I mean a lot of them, but I just do not know which game to get still.

Tigerzfan3 said:
Too many good games. I am still undecided. And I used to play a lot of Pokemon games and I mean a lot of them, but I just do not know which game to get still.

Just flip a coin on The World Ends With You or Final Fantasy IV. You can't go wrong either way.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.