By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dragon Age: Origins coming to consoles

shio said:

what if the options were getting a port of DA:O, or getting a console-centric DA game?

Have you ever player the best RPG of all time? If you did, you'd know why it's not adequate to be played with a gamepad.

If those were the options and I was sure Dragon Age PC wouldn't work well then I would take the console-centric Dragon Age. If those weren't the options then I would take Dragon Age PC edition made to work on consoles decently.

Have I played the best RPG of all time? Yes sir I have. Planescape: Torment is a fine game indeed. What bearing does it have on this conversation though?

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network

Good news for console gamers, though I do not really know much about this game. I have played ME, so it is basically a hack n' slash version of that? Or like Oblivion?

Munkeh111 said:
Good news for console gamers, though I do not really know much about this game. I have played ME, so it is basically a hack n' slash version of that? Or like Oblivion?

Neither. Look up Baldur's Gate. Out of the two however, I guess it would be closer to Oblivion in setting but Mass Effect in features. Nah, just look up Baldur's Gate.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

I think I'll pass on any version. It might be Bioware but I want KOTOR 3 haha. No KOTOR MMO but KOTOR 3. This game might be good but hasn't interested me yet.

So it seems it will be the opposite of how they handled Mass Effect. PC first and several months later console version. But damn 2009 is going to be a kick ass year for PC gaming; Starcraft 2, Guild Wars 2, Dragon Age, and if we are very very lucky, Diablo 3, and isn't another Infinity Ward Call of Duty supposed to hit in 2009, and that is just off the top of my head.