By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ubisoft Sucks

In the last year I went from a person who loved Ubisoft to a hater. I have a good reason. Assassin's creed was the 3rd biggest let down for me this year. Next, HAZE. I only have 2 things to say about this game, OMFG and Biggest let down of the year. The next game Enchanted Arms. Just plane out looks bad, or well maybe ok but I haven't played it. Am I the only one who thinks ubisoft sucks? Or at least they made a load of crap this year?

Around the Network

I realized this a long time ago....

Ubisoft Rox! Prince of Persia/Farcry 2 FTW!!!

Tease.

Squilliam said:
Ubisoft Rox! Prince of Persia/Farcry 2 FTW!!!

Don't know about Farcry but I never got into the new PoP. For me the first were everything.

How many cups of darkness have I drank over the years? Even I don't know...

While every nintendo fan may hate them, I really like them

Rainbow Six Vegas games have been very good, I enjoyed the Blazing Angels games, I loved assassins creed and I really like the look of HAWX.

Around the Network

I thought that Assassin's Creed was a fun game and I'm really anticipating the sequel. Sure, I didn't enjoy the Rainbow Six games, but I have to play a shooter for a long time before I'm used to it.

Sure, they're not the best company when it comes to quality, but when they make a good game, it's pretty good.

I am sure they cries about it everytime they got to the bank to cash in there profit instead of going there for a loan because they lost money yet again. I am sure next time they will think twice about pissing off an handful of screeching gamers on internet forum and choose bankruptcy instead. Make perfect sense to me.

Persons without argument hide behind their opinion

I got no problem with Ubisoft. I like their casual divisions such as Imagine seeing success because obviously they know how to provide to that kind of gamer unlike any other company aside from Nintendo. More power to them. The hardcore media just needs to back off because it's not their territory to comment on anyways.

I personally don't mind Ubisoft's Wii and DS support or really anything. I think they make good games its just they get a lot of rap for being realistic. It's not like Epic who's realistic and an ass about it while making overhyped and overrated games. That's when I get pissed.

EndWar looks awesome

Feel free to add me as your friend-PSN ID: Bobo012893

I like AC actually and I'm looking forward to the sequel! I don't mind Ubi more than the next dev, I think this latent anger towards them in here is due to the lackluster (proper and serious) Wii support so far.