By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who's the worst video game villain ever?

Kefka,by the way Kefka--------------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sephiroth

Around the Network

Morag from Neverwinter Nights

The girl from Baten Kaitos ( I don't want to SPOIL it for anyone).

Her voice is annoying and her knack of saying dumb statements and questions made me want to throw her in an acid bath.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Also  Wario

Bowser in Mario Sunshine....so lame

other then that Bowser rules.

Around the Network

bowser. he ALWAYS fails. and is never original. and is really stupid for picking peach every time.

the nintendo wii will outsell the ps3 and the 360 combined by the end of 2008.                           

PS3 will out sell the 360 june 2010.                                                                      

GOTY of 2008 is super smash brothers brawl.... hopefully.

END OF 08 PREDICTIONS:

Wii: 45 million         xbox360: 26 million       PS3: 19 million (made beginning of 08)

wii: 44 million         xbox 360: 24 million      PS3: 21 million (made june 08)

wii code: 8094-5344-2140-1400

brawl code: 5412-9565-3232   

The wall at the end of alone in the dark wii.
That was a tricky end boss. I walked past it a few times. *spoiler* I never guessed that you had to break it down with a stone block. *wipes sweat from forehead just in time to see the epic ending cutscene*

I have (or have/had in the household): ZX Spectrum, Commodore 64, Amiga, NES, Sega Master System, Super Nintendo, Sega Megadrive, Gameboy, Playstation, Nintendo 64, Windows 95, Gameboy Colour, Windows 98, Sega Dreamcast, Gameboy Advance, PS2, Gamecube, Xbox, Windows XP, Nintendo DS, Xbox 360, Wii, PS3, Windows Vista, iPhone, Windows 7, 3DS, Wii U, PS4, Windows 10, PSVR, Switch, PS5 & PSVR2. :D

and I Don't have: Magnovox Odyssey, Any Atari's, Any Macintosh computers, Sega Gamegear, Virtual Boy, Sega Saturn, N-gage, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, PSP, PSVita & Andoid Phone. Plus any non-main-stream consoles/platforms I haven't mentioned.

Team Rocket (Jesse and James) Pokemon Yellow

Generation 8 Predictions so far.....(as of 9/2013)

Console that will sell most: Nintendo Wii U

Who will sell more consoles between Microsoft/SONY: SONY

That one girls Milotic in Ruby/Sapphire.

Cackletta