By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who's the worst video game villain ever?

GlaDOS

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Around the Network

Either Kuja or Dhoulmagus, both were absolutely pathetic

Tie between sephiroth and wario.

The Eggplant Wizard.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Through Fire and the Flames.

It opposes the hero greatly (you).
And personally, gay-high-pitched voices singing about battling dragons, super-synthesized guitars, and double-bass-pedal abuse mixed with overcharted charts just for the sake of making a song unrealistically hard doesn't cut it for me.

Sony will prevail. My 60 gig says so.

PlayStation 3 Games:

- Rock Band
- Rock Band 2
- Soulcalibur IV
- LittleBigPlanet
- Guitar Hero: World Tour

Around the Network

Ultimecia in FF8 was never set up very well, and had lame motivation

Shadowblind said:

GlaDOS

Blasphemy! ;)

Uhmmmmmm, Saddler RE4 was pretty lame, even salazar was cooler.

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

Navarro from Uncharted. LAME!

Waluigi, since its a wario version of Luigi

hes awesome hes just not great at being a villian

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Consoles owned: Game Cube, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, PSP, PS1, PS2, PS3.

My prediction: NATAL WILL NOT help 360 sales. Maybe a 50-100k boost week 1, then a 30-70 k boost week 2, and back to the norm again after 3-5 weeks.