By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's at the top of your wishlist?

Animal Crossing: City Folk

Around the Network

my next purchases

• socom confrontation
  • little big planet
  • resistance 2
  • motorstorm 2
  • fable 2
  • white knight chronicles
  • valkyere chronicles
  • samurai showdown anthology

thats it for rest of year, i mabey do some trades to get star wars unleashed and fallout and farcry.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

RESISTANCE 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World
-Fatal Frame IV
-Shadow of the Colossus
-Ico

I drink your milkshake.

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4

Around the Network

R2 and LBP. I may pick up other games this fall but these 2 are on the top of my list

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Ooooh, that's a tough one for me. I'd have to say its a toss up between Resistance 2 and LittleBigPlanet with Motorstorm: Pacific Rift coming in just behind.

A villa close to Marseille or Avignon. Would make me so happy...and it is also close to Barcelona

Wish list - Zelda Wii

Buy next - GH: WT

Looking forward to the most - Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World.

My list:
1) God of War 3
2) BioShock
3) Resistance 2
4) LittleBigPlanet
5) Ninja Gaiden Sigma

Next game: Ninja Gaiden Sigma because it's cheap, got great reviews, love the genre, and I need a new PS3 game and it's the only one on my wish list which is out.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective