By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - LBP - Its NOT going to shift many PS3s...if any.

I'm seeing a trend forming (apart from loads of crap LBP threads)...

1. All the threads have been started by PS3 nutters (the psychopath types that talk OmGz L3eT !!!11! bullshit)

2. These people already own a PS3.

3. The way these people talk really put people who don't own a PS3 off.

4. People who don't own a PS3 don't seem to be talking in those threads at all, unlike a lot of good games where people say they would consider buying a console for it (e.g MGS4\GT5P).

(I know VGChartz isn't a representation of the whole market obviously, but this seems to be the case on a few other "big" forums on the net)

So yes, it may a get a good attach rate...

But its not going to sell many consoles AT ALL.

I'm going to own a PS3 in a month and I'm not excited, who here who doesn't own a PS3 is "blow away" by this title, from what you've heard so far?

Only thing I'm blow away by is adolesent tools making so many extremely boring threads that have no basis, no point and are very personal...

Around the Network

LBP will be huge.

Burgles said:

I'm seeing a trend forming (apart from loads of crap LBP threads)...

1. All the threads have been started by PS3 nutters (the psychopath types that talk OmGz L3eT !!!11! bullshit)

No they haven't.

It's just too hard to predict. Why? Because it's a new IP. I guess it has potential though. It will be fun to see how well it does with the none userbase.

Great sales for games sometimes comes due to word of mouth. Also, we don't know yet if Sony, might for once, actually market the game with TV adverts. I guess, if Sony has aspirations that "Sackboy" is going to be some kind of mascot, then marketing might be forthcoming.

What is the meaning of this? Heard of silent protest? That is an efficent "weapon" in times such as these as calling someone retarded or psychotic generally instills more ill will.
It seems all you've done since joining the site is call PS3 owners psycho's and losers, and I am quite sure they tire as much of you as you do them.

Around the Network

When i see your name next to the thread i know its going to be full of crap. or you are going to be wofling on about something completly stupid.

Also I have heard from reliable sources that not all of the PS3's potential market are members of vgchartz.

burgles have you come on this site just to complain about the ps3 or slander ps3 owners because thats all i ever see you do.

Is this your knee-jerk 360 fanboy reaction to the NPD numbers?

As in go buy us some coffee.

http://speedhunters.com

tombi123 said:
Also I have heard from reliable sources that not all of the PS3's potential market are members of vgchartz.

i dont think many people know that. lol