By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Ninja Gaiden Sigma Is Now Out- Go Buy It!

I was a bit worried at first because of all this talk about how hard it is, but I have no problems. I took the game to my friends house last week and she loved it so much she decided to import a copy too. It was quite frustrating watching how bad she was though. I killed the first boss for her after he pounded her with his nunchucks until she died (she barely got a hit in). I did most of the second level but decided that it would be amusing to watch her fight the boss for herself. She defeated him after several tries, but she only had a tiny amount of life left and no potions at all. I had to get past those ninjas after the boss and fight my way through the burning house without taking any damage. Now that was challenging!

Around the Network

Can't imagine a game more challenging than Ninja Gaiden. I think the fighting part is better than Prince of Persia, God of War, Devil May Cry. Anyway this game is focussing on action/fighting. Puzzles are a minor.

Can anyone help me on chapter 6?

I'm not sure where I'm supposed to go. I've just been wondering around the city and I don't know what I'm supposed to do next.

Dammit, I can't "really" afford to get another game right now... sigh... Maybe I can go sling a little rock on the side ;) I don't think I'll have time to play it either. I really want this game now.

CK, Murai quit at about 30% health in Black, as I remember. It doesn't look like that was changed for Sigma.

And yeah, this is a fantastic game. The only one for the PS3 that I really, deep-in-my-soul want , as opposed to "Yeah, I'm interested."

Around the Network

"If you die 5 times in the first level" Sounds like a great idea wish more games had this option in it. ckmlb you always have interesting posts to read, you and a few others are why I joined this forum.

Can you start Ninja Dog mode from the beginning? I have a copy on preorder at my local game-crazy but I just don't know if I can afford it. Plus, I'm actually afraid to invest any more money in the PS3 as everyone says its dying (and has been). This is not a flame, I own and love PS3, Xbox 360 and Wii :)

baddog992 said:
"If you die 5 times in the first level" Sounds like a great idea wish more games had this option in it. ckmlb you always have interesting posts to read, you and a few others are why I joined this forum.

God of War 2 has this too, and if I remember 1 did too. If you die at the same place a bunch of times it asks you if you want to switch to easy.

Excpet Ninja Gaiden does it a lot more awesomely because the easy mode is called Ninja Dog lol... it's humiliating you :)

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

theshoe23 said:
Can you start Ninja Dog mode from the beginning? I have a copy on preorder at my local game-crazy but I just don't know if I can afford it. Plus, I'm actually afraid to invest any more money in the PS3 as everyone says its dying (and has been). This is not a flame, I own and love PS3, Xbox 360 and Wii :)

You've been listening to some crazy Wii fanboys haven't you? Even if PS3 flops bad and ends up in 3rd it won't be dying or going anywhere lol. RELAX.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

ckmlb = new friend();
lol sorry I'm a programmer. I am going to pick it up tomorrow!