By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - LittleBiGPlanet to reach 10mil + lifetime sales?

Godot said:
deathcape said:
knowing it will be released on an HD console..it won't have much legs..seeing the slowdown of HD console sales...so...not immediate...just extrapolate

anyway...seeing all that...sales will mostly be front loaded...you will be LUCKY IF it sells 10mil...

10mil sounds....possible...kind of...on the ps3?...hmm...

let's sit back and watch

No game sold that on a single console this generation. Not even Halo 3, Mario Kart Wii, Wii Fit, SSBB and Grand Theft Auto 4.

if you read my post...you might notice that I don't believe it will sell 10mil...

the game in itself..for now has potential...but we can only see that power AFTER the release...wich could make the game better....or worse

cons it already has is: PS3 game...

it doesn't fit at all! it just won't sell to people on the PS3...not like it would ona  certain other console..and like I said..

becasause of this..sales will be front loaded..and there won't be legs....

so it'll live a short life..like Halo3, GTAIV, MGS4, SCIV etc etc etc etc

Around the Network

I think it will sell a little less than Ratchet & Clank. Kiddie games work best on the Wii. There is no way it could outsell Super Mario Galaxy which is still 3 million off the 10 million mark.

no,at most it will reach 4 or 5 mil.

RolStoppable said:
Before I pass judgement on this prediction, I'd like to read what CrazzyMan thinks about it.

LMAO

I believe this game will do well indeed, but 10 million is ludicrous.  3-4 million tops, more likely 2-3.  Either way it will be a resounding success.

I hope the little big game dose well cus it deserves it. But 10mil is nothing it will reach but what do I know I can’t see the future...

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network

10 million is way too much, people are talking likte this game is gonna make a revolution or something, we should wait and see and dont hope to much for it beacuse if it does what are people gonna say than. I think if it does 3 million than Sony should be happy.

it will be a succes but not that big of a success

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahahahhahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahah

aahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhaahhaahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I think it's most likely to be at ~4 mil lifetime. At best, if it meets the hype and there's a good stream of continued DLC, I can see maybe 6 mil. That's if everything goes right. But 10? I think that's out of the question.

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

Well if it was bundled, it would have a better chance, but that would still be pushing it (unless Sony decides to make it bundled the rest of it's lifetime).