By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Zebra, Danio and Aquarium fish owners are weird, evil, crazy, and little, but Tune can't go to the place called Strawberry Hills. After sucking my intellectual property's motivation to drink the unfettered, blood-red, blood-look-alike, acid solution catalyst that I drank accidentally whilst voting xenu in Teegeeack, Tune wept.

Unfortunately, hysterical rabbits pounced viciously on weak cocoa men. Swords made me annihilate those disturbing zebras

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Around the Network

Zebra, Danio and Aquarium fish owners are weird, evil, crazy, and little, but Tune can't go to the place called Strawberry Hills. After sucking my intellectual property's motivation to drink the unfettered, blood-red, blood-look-alike, acid solution catalyst that I drank accidentally whilst voting xenu in Teegeeack, Tune wept.

Unfortunately, hysterical rabbits pounced viciously on weak cocoa men. Swords made me annihilate those disturbing zebras during

Unfortunately, hysterical rabbits pounced viciously on weak cocoa men. Swords made me annihilate those disturbing zebras during MY

the nintendo wii will outsell the ps3 and the 360 combined by the end of 2008.                           

PS3 will out sell the 360 june 2010.                                                                      

GOTY of 2008 is super smash brothers brawl.... hopefully.

END OF 08 PREDICTIONS:

Wii: 45 million         xbox360: 26 million       PS3: 19 million (made beginning of 08)

wii: 44 million         xbox 360: 24 million      PS3: 21 million (made june 08)

wii code: 8094-5344-2140-1400

brawl code: 5412-9565-3232   

Zebra, Danio, and Aquarium fish owners are weird, evil, crazy, and little, but Tune can't go to the place called Strawberry Hills. After sucking my intellectual property's motivation to drink the unfettered, blood-red, blood-look-alike, acid solution catalyst that I drank accidentally whilst voting xenu in Teegeeack, Tune wept.

Unfortunately, hysterical rabbits pounced viciously on weak cocoa men. Swords made me annihilate those disturbing zebras during my tenure.

Zebra, Danio, and Aquarium fish owners are weird, evil, crazy, and little, but Tune can't go to the place called Strawberry Hills. After sucking my intellectual property's motivation to drink the unfettered, blood-red, blood-look-alike, acid solution catalyst that I drank accidentally whilst voting xenu in Teegeeack, Tune wept.

Unfortunately, hysterical rabbits pounced viciously on weak cocoa men. Swords made me annihilate those disturbing zebras during my tenure-hating

Around the Network

Unfortunately, hysterical rabbits pounced viciously on weak cocoa men. Swords made me annihilate those disturbing zebras during my tenure-hating Dadaism

Unfortunately, hysterical rabbits pounced viciously on weak cocoa men. Swords made me annihilate those disturbing zebras during my tenure-hating Dadaism, which

Unfortunately, hysterical rabbits pounced viciously on weak cocoa men. Swords made me annihilate those disturbing zebras during my tenure-hating Dadaism, which means

Unfortunately, hysterical rabbits pounced viciously on weak cocoa men. Swords made me annihilate those disturbing zebras during my tenure-hating Dadaism, which means That

Unfortunately, hysterical rabbits pounced viciously on weak cocoa men. Swords made me annihilate those disturbing zebras during my tenure-hating Dadaism, which means That Capitalization