By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Future of Kingdom Hearts, 360? or PS3?

Obliterator whats your point? Really other than keep on trolling. Answer to what Soriku is asking, I really dont get your point either.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Around the Network

lol....this seems annoying...

uhm....can everyone please chill the fuck out?...you Soriku, Obliterator..and.....that random Sony troll

please...calm down

Lets face it, there are only 3 perspectives in this debate, and here they are stripped down to what they really are:

Kingdom Hearts is a Sony exclusive, (portable versions don't count) so it will ALWAYS be a Sony exclusive. We'll finally see Kingdom Hearts with Advent Children level graphics! The creator loves the PS3, so it's sure to stay there, make up for PS3 losing FFXIII exclusivity to 360, and launch the PS3 into the glory it deserves!

All characters in Kingdom Hearts except for characters from existing Final Fantasy games are owned by Disney, so Disney can decide what system Kingdom hearts can go on. Disney loves money, and has the same type of nostalgia/family friendly recognition that Nintendo, and specifically the Wii, are also currently known for. With the incontestable domination of sales for the Wii and Nintendo in general, as well as the comparatively low sales of the Sony Platform, there's no way that Kingdom Hearts won't be moved to being a Wii exclusive. Also I'm not interested enough games on the other consoles to be worth getting them, so I'd end up missing out on a game I really like. Oh, and maybe Square Enix will use the opportunity to bring Geno back!

Kingdom Hearts is obviously going to come to the PS3, since it got its start on the PS2, and is certainly going to take advantage of the HD graphics. Sales for the PS3 aren't good enough to make it profitable, so it will certainly be yet another game that is ported to the 360 in order to capitalize on Europe's and Japan's PS3 domination as well as USAs 360 domination. Of course, since it will be in HD, there's no way it will be on the Wii.

Personally, the longer it goes, the more convinced I am that it will go towards the Wii. Wii can handle better graphics than the PS2 and Kingdom Hearts has a graphical style that doesn't really need to be updated that significantly. It's also only a few million away from overtaking the combined PS3 and 360 sales worldwide, which I'm pretty much certain is going to happen before the end of next year. There has already been a Kingdom Hearts game on the GBA which included Final Fantasy characters, and it's also being continued onto the DS. So the issue of final Fantasy characters not appearing on a Nintendo console are likely a moot point.

Basically, my bet is that if my sig is true, Kingdom Hearts will be designed primarily for the Wii, if not ending up as a complete exclusive.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

@Soriku
Since you couldn't understand it... Here it is.

Definition of disapprove:To have an unfavorable opinion.

Your counter argument failed to address what I asked...Then you became confused.

@TresTres

Trolling? Your one to talk...Your asking me what my point is when it has nothing do with you.

Soriku said:

Obliterator is my hero

uhm....I asked to chill...not praise the opposition..

damn prosecutors...wait..what?!

lol XDDDD

anyway....I don't get what Obliterator is upto...

Around the Network

@Obliterator: Yes, because this is going nowhere, you derailed the thread into a semantics class, rather than staying on topic. If he didnt understand (nor did I english not my first language) why couldnt you just tell him what you meant instead of making people read that undesirable conversation that adds nothing to the topic.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Case closed...

Obliterator1700 said:
Soriku said:
Obliterator1700 said:
Soriku said:

The definition of former? I know what former means.

What are you trying to prove?

Rofl...Did the word former have a link to it? Jumping to conclusions so fast are we...

Your comprehension level is rather interesting if you ask me.

Aha...lowering to quick jabs without giving me the point you're trying to make. Nice. All this arguing has amounted to what...nothing? WTF are you trying to say to me? Spit it out.

Its pointless...I wont simplify it to where it sounds like I'm speaking to  a 7 year old.  Read over my posts, maybe you'll understand what my point is.

Well, Soriku sounds more intelligent than a 13 year old, and he has more knowledge of KH and SE. I dunno about you, but he's owning you in quotes.

Naraku_Diabolos said:
Obliterator1700 said:
Soriku said:
Obliterator1700 said:
Soriku said:

Rofl...Did the word former have a link to it? Jumping to conclusions so fast are we...

Aha...lowering to quick jabs without giving me the point you're trying to make. Nice. All this arguing has amounted to what...nothing? WTF are you trying to say to me? Spit it out.

Its pointless...I wont simplify it to where it sounds like I'm speaking to  a 7 year old.  Read over my posts, maybe you'll understand what my point is.

Well, Soriku sounds more intelligent than a 13 year old, and he has more knowledge of KH and SE. I dunno about you, but he's owning you in quotes.

1)Your late.

2)Your trolling.

3)What quotes?

Soriku said:
Obliterator1700 said:
Naraku_Diabolos said:
Obliterator1700 said:
Soriku said:
Obliterator1700 said:
Soriku said:

1)Your late.

2)Your trolling.

3)What quotes?

He's trolling? Dude...you act like I don't know what the word disapprove means when you don't know what trolling means. You even said I was trolling when I said the 360's system graphical capabilities/specs were the same as the PS3 (I don't even own a 360 for God's sake).

Hmm...I see how far the hypocrism goes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)