By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Future of Kingdom Hearts, 360? or PS3?

lapsed_gamer said:
trestres said:
@Torillian: That's what most of the HD fanboys say, and you know it. "Oh mario a plumber who jumps screaming yippy yey. Haahah he is Mr. Gay"

"Mario Kart is kiddie, I better off be playing GT5 in High Definition".

"Wii appeals to babies and grannies, what's the point of Wii Fit and Animal crossing, lol"

"Wii is a fad"

If you want links I'll gladly post more than 100

Same excuses all over again, repeated at least 20 times each day. And now that a kiddie looking game appears some hypocrites have the guts of calling it "Hardcore", but wait, didn't most of you want "Mature" games like Gears of War, God of War, GT5, GTA, DMC. What are you gonna do with KH?

OT: I will believe, contrary to my above post, that KH3 will not be released on Wii, but not because it's not the best suited platform, but simply because SE has better business to do with handhelds and HD consoles.

Let me just say I don't want mature titles for the Wii. I have always thought the ability to appreciate good media targeted at broad age demographics a truer sign of maturity.

Exactly.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Around the Network
Lightning08 said:
KH3 will be lucky to even be developed this generation....

This,but well whatever I don't feel like arguing about kingdom hearts it is starting to get boring.

Maybe Soriku is right, this should be closed. There's an official KH3 thread, why not post this there?

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Soriku said:
ctk495 said:
Soriku said:

Can we get a lock on this thread? Yeah, thanks.

Why cause you are afraid?

Afraid of an article written by a random person who has no relations to Disney or SE and is just speculating? Hmm...

Lulz I edited my post it was a joke XD

trestres said:
Maybe Soriku is right, this should be closed. There's an official KH3 thread, why not post this there?

Yeah why not guys?For any new news regarding kingdom hearts please post them here:

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=30704

Around the Network

^ I was wondering that at first too...

trestres said:
@Torillian: That's what most of the HD fanboys say, and you know it. "Oh mario a plumber who jumps screaming yippy yey. Haahah he is Mr. Gay"

"Mario Kart is kiddie, I better off be playing GT5 in High Definition".

"Wii appeals to babies and grannies, what's the point of Wii Fit and Animal crossing, lol"

"Wii is a fad"

If you want links I'll gladly post more than 100

Same excuses all over again, repeated at least 20 times each day. And now that a kiddie looking game appears some hypocrites have the guts of calling it "Hardcore", but wait, didn't most of you want "Mature" games like Gears of War, God of War, GT5, GTA, DMC. What are you gonna do with KH?

OT: I will believe, contrary to my above post, that KH3 will not be released on Wii, but not because it's not the best suited platform, but simply because SE has better business to do with handhelds and HD consoles.

And most Wii fans counter with saying that just because a game looks kiddy doesn't mean it's not for the Hard Core.  Hence my pointing out the discrepancy.  If all you have to do is look at some pictures to tell if something is hard core or not, then maybe all those people saying Mario Kart is kiddy have a point.

This is all in response to Soriku's rationale.

i don't really care which platform this game ends up, it will anger some group of fans no matter were it ends up.

its really amazing that every single KH thread is over over 100+ posts thread, with the same stuff.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Cougarman said:
i don't really care which platform this game ends up, it will anger some group of fans no matter were it ends up.

its really amazing that every single KH thread is over over 100+ posts thread, with the same stuff.

I know, that's why it's so great. I can't wait for it to be announced for the Wii just to see the internet drama. The FF13 meltdowns were pretty bad but for some inexplicable reason it convinced some Sony diehards that KH3 has to come to the PS3 for Square to "make up to Sony." Being completely denied KH would send some people over the edge.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

thanks soriku, now i am sure ZELDA is casual.