By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Guitar Hero 4 Confirmed playlist (Audio of full songs included)

WTF is Flo Rida doing in there?
And they chose the two worst LP songs >_>

Around the Network
thanny said:

B.Y.O.B System of a Down

!!!!!! THIS  = WIN

!!!!!!

this is gonna be fairly difficult.... and it will need to be heavily edited for obvious reasons (if you are familiar with the song)

What this smart guy said.

B.Y.O.B. FTW!

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

--OkeyDokey-- said:
WTF is Flo Rida doing in there?
And they chose the two worst LP songs >_>

Is a remix, you should hear it to know why is there (actually i ain't justify it that much x) )

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

^You can easily listen to it if you go to the playlist link. It is pretty f'n sweet on drums.

WIN:
One Armed Scissor- At the Drive In;
Weapon of Choice- Black Rebel Motorcycle Club;
Everlong- Foo Fighters;
Beat it- Micheal Jackson;
Hot For Teacher- Van Halen;
Feel the Pain- Dinosaur Jr.;
Bullet with Butterfly Wings- Smashing Pumpkins.
Obstacle 1- Interpol
Float On- Modest Mouse
Motorhead About a Girl- Nirvana

FAIL:
Linkin Park Low- Flo Rida ft. T-Pain (Travis Barker Remix)

Hopefully the DLC will be very eclectic.

Around the Network

Added from IGN news article:

In Game:

Prisoner of Society- The Living End
Scream Aim Fire= Bullet for my Valentine
Our Truth- Lacuna Coil
La Bamba- Los Lobos

Added (From IGN rerecord article)

Pretty Vacant- Sex Pistols
Kick Out the Jams- MC5

Both are rerecords so I just put the original on the playlist. In addition overkill the previously announced Motorhead Track is also a rerecord.

rasone77 said:

Added from IGN news article:

In Game:

Prisoner of Society- The Living End
Scream Aim Fire= Bullet for my Valentine
Our Truth- Lacuna Coil
La Bamba- Los Lobos

OMFS!!!!!!!!!!!! :O yessssss, yessssss!!!! nice song. No doubt, GH WT coming to my house this year =D YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH

The list, so far, is okay. There are a few songs that I like in there, but I'm not buying. The lineup is better than GH2 and 3.

nice they got ozzy, jimi hendrix, soad, van halen, and more METALLICA! new album sept. 12!

Wish they had the solo from van halen's eruption

Above I'm a proud Gran Turismo fan, not a Sony fanboy, and now a proud 360 owner, but sharing xbox live accts ATM

End of 2009 Predictions (made Jan 1, 2009): My predictions were pretty accurate, the 360 was over and the Wii was just under.

Wii: 65 mil (yea I'm crazy) 360: 35 mil (its getting there) PS3: 30 mil (the slim better do well)

End of 2010 Predictions (made Jan 7, 2010):

Wii: 81 mil  360: 47 mil PS3: 45 mil