By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Guitar Hero 4 Confirmed playlist (Audio of full songs included)

^I heard rumors that solo was in the game. Still a rumor though.

Around the Network

Wow. Mr. Crowley?

That's going to be the best song to play in the whole set.

JaggedSac said:
Those are good guitar songs for the most part, but the drum parts on a lot of those are lacking, and the vocals should be interesting.

Everlong should be a hard enough drum part. 32nd notes on the cymbal and whatnot.

^Everlong sounds difficult but I don't really like the Foo Fighters very much. Still as long as it's fun to play I'll give her a go.

FIANLLY SOME LINKIN PARK!!!!

"If new things are so great, where have they been the whole time?"

Around the Network

Added from IGN Article:

Demolition Man- The Police
Parabola- Tool
Vicarious- Tool

Finally some confirmation on some fucking Tool. In addition Tool is stated to have a specific venue that models the art and directional style of their stage show and videos.

I would buy this just for the TOOL songs. Can't wait

Added (From several sites reporting IGN's News; looks like they forgot one):

Schism- Tool

axumblade said:

I have decided to buy this game if I buy any game because of the following...

Light My Fire- The Doors,
Eye of the Tiger- Survivor;
Damnit Blink 182;
One Armed Scissor- At the Drive In;
Everlong- Foo Fighters;
Beat it- Micheal Jackson;
Santeria- Sublime;
Bullet with Butterfly Wings- Smashing Pumpkins.
Obstacle 1- Interpol
The Middle- Jimmy Eat World
Float On- Modest Mouse
Low- Flo Rida ft. T-Pain (Travis Barker) (Out or sheer novelty appeal)
About a Girl- Nirvana
Spiderwebs- No Doubt
Today- Smashing Pumpkins

I'm not sure about the Rock Band confirmation list but so far i'm leaning towards Guitar Hero.

er, a good chunk of those songs are in Rock Band 2 on the disc.

And to the people saying BYOB is a selling point... that was released as DLC for Rock Band about 2 or 3 weeks ago plus RB2 will have Chop Suey, which I think is a better System song anyways...

This is great and all, but the multiples of artists songs on the disc annoys me greatly. There should be one from each artist on the disc and then expand their songs via DLC. If I dont like The Doors and Tool (as I dont, sue me) then Im stuck with 6 songs that I dont want to play right off the bat.

I dont know, at least for me this list pushes me further from buying this game.

I own all three current consoles and a great gaming rig, now thats out of the way.

This space Reserved for the Nuggets of Wisdom dropped by Bladeforce:

"Why post something like this when all it will get is PS3 owners blinded to reality replying? BOTH THE PS3 AND BLUE-RAY WILL NOT LAST 3 YEARS! TECHNOLOGY CHANGED TOO FAST!"

"is it Wii FIt that has sold as many as PS3's sold? Thats a LOL Look at the total sales of software is it just me that sees Nintendo titles hitting 10m+ and you say they arent making a difference? Another LOL!"

"Hell, with all the negative hype Sony spin, people just aren't interested cost is too high and to get the true HD experience (1080p, 7.1 surround) you will need a $1000+ system. THAT IS GOING TO DO IT IN A RECESSION! PS4 will not happen"

@lemmiwinks

Some people don't buy DLC, so BYOB is a selling point for them, Eventhough some of these are on Rockband 2 people don't necessarily want to buy both games even if the instruments are compatible. I'll be buying both, but not everyone is that hardcore.

Also, beleive it or not some people like the Doors and Tool alot and therefore are estatic about having more than one song by them on the disc. Having a band with more than one song on the disc also enhances the venue enviroment they are trying to portray. These bands are the headliners as in real life they'd be playing more than one song at the concert.