By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Guitar Hero 4 Confirmed playlist (Audio of full songs included)

im also a little disappointed by the lack of Chili peppers. also, im surprised they didnt include a dragonforce song off their new album, since the last dragonforce song was so popular. I really want The Night by disturbed to be on a new RB/GH... it would be the perfect song

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)

Around the Network
rasone77 said:
^I'll look into it. As far as RHCP this is barley half the songs in the game there are supposed to be 84 total.

According to the official press kit they are saying 85+ (all master recordings). 

There might be a few more included as demos of what the editor can do though ....but from what I've heard it will most likely be songs from previous GH games.

To Each Man, Responsibility

^Previous songs are fine by me, I've mostly mastered those and wouldn't mind playing some of them on drums even if they don't have any vocals.

Shura said:
Nice, cant wait to play dammit, and hot for teacher. And crazy train. And BYOB. Oh my good so many amazing songs, this game will be awesome. Too bad than will be relase almost at the same time than gow2. More than $200 in short time.

BYOB is in Rock Band DLC as of a few weeks ago, just fyi...

This set list is amazing.  Those are probably my favorite songs from Blink182 and LP.  sorry to the hater of both bands.

Btw, I don't know if this link is legal, but it's really making me want this game...I'm glad all the instruments for all music games are supposedly compatible now. I just hope my Rock Band drums work ok with GH4. As long as they use the right drum for high hat and don't use the other much it should be good.

Around the Network

added:

In Game:
Today- Smashing Pumpkins (From IGN news bit on GH:WT DLC)

DLC:
Death Magnetic Album- Metallica
Smashing Pumpkins Track pack- Everlasting Gaze, 1979, G.L.O.W (New as of yet Unreleased single releases for the first time in DLC)
Jimi Hendrix pack- Foxy Lady, Little Wing

Also added a section on the front page for confirmed DLC.

Added songs in case the night crowd was unaware

awesome track list i am def gonna pick this game up now and im not even a big guitar hero fan like i use to be

Eye of the Tiger- Survivor;
Damnit Blink 182;
One Armed Scissor- At the Drive In;
Everlong- Foo Fighters
Rebel Yell- Billy Idol;
Beat it- Micheal Jackson
Santeria- Sublime;
Sweet Home Alabama- Lynyrd Skynyrd
No Sleep till Brooklyn- Beastie Boys
Float On- Modest Mouse

FUCK YEAH TIME TO ROCK OUT WITH MY COCK OUT!

Me and my friend were talking about this and we think it would be a good idea to sell some with just drums and the game since a lot of people will already have 1 or 2 guitars. This will make them think about getting drums too.

Awesome list. I'll be getting Guitar Hero instead of Rock Band, mostly because of the music creator.

On a more serious note, I'm still waiting for a company bold enough to put The White Stripes (Best band ever) on a music rhythm game (other than Singstar: Rocks). I know they're bass-less for the most part, but some songs could definitely be done.

Oh, and the Red Hot Chili Peppers are awesome.