By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Conversion rate of..."I'm seriously thinking of getting a 360 for this game

I don't know the actual ratio of people that follow through, but I think it depends on the reasons they don't initially give in for whether or not they will acquiesce in the future. If it's too expensive right now, then they'll probably get some extra money at some point and end up getting it. Other issues could be like mine, I'm just not sure where I would put it near my TV. Don't know if I could fit all three next to it. Or if I would have to switch out the Wii and the 360. Sounds like a silly issue, but those are the kind of issues that may keep a person from buying a 360 indefinitely, like disliking the controller.

Around the Network
Burgles said:

I think it is round about 0%.

I've seen it posted by numerous people on this site countless times, but I get the feeling its just a throwaway remark. Even though the post only cosists of that sentiment...

"im seriously thinking of getting a 360 for this game"

Just wondering if anyone else has noticed in an increase in this trend? Does it mean anything? Or is it like when a man who bets his partner says they are going to stop?

I said I was interested in buying a 360 for Tales of Vesperia and other JRPG. I bought a 360 for Tales of Vesperia and other JRPG. So, it's definitely more than 0%.

How many cups of darkness have I drank over the years? Even I don't know...

I'd like a 360 for Senko no Ronde / Wartech and the numerous CAVE arcade ports such as DoDonPachi Daifukkatsu, Dodonpachi Daioujou Black Label X and Ketsui X. I'm still not going to buy one until my reliability fears are put at ease, though.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

Both of the HD Twins have a lot to prove before I'll consider getting either one. Neither has met my requirements for consideration of purchase, and I suspect neither ever will either. It's certainly a lot harder for a console when I already have purchased one from the same generation, though.

Sky Render - Sanity is for the weak.

I think its strange. People freely admit to:

'im not buying a PS3 for one game!' (in relation to the release of MGS4)

but when a decent 360 game comes out its:

'i would buy a 360 just for this game'

Madness

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network

Many people here mentioned more than one game. Read beyond the thread title.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

colonelstubbs said:
I think its strange. People freely admit to:

'im not buying a PS3 for one game!' (in relation to the release of MGS4)

but when a decent 360 game comes out its:

'i would buy a 360 just for this game'

Madness

Who said this? I bought PS3 just for MGS4...

I bought a 360 for Mass Effect, Dead Rising, and BioShock. Possibly Banjo Kazooie 3. But there was no way I was going to let this generation pass without playing those first 3 games, especially not Mass Effect, as Baldur's Gate and KOTOR1 remain in my Top 10 gaming experiences (and I have been gaming since Star Wars was in theaters - the first time).

^no u didnt disol

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

I see that a lot more for the PS3 and the Wii than I do for the 360, personally for me it would be Forza 2/3, but since its the only game I want, I'm not gonna buy one.

As in go buy us some coffee.

http://speedhunters.com