By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Reveals Leipzig 2008 Games List

http://www.psu.com/Heavy-Rain-to-appear-at-Leipzig--a0004486-p0.php

Around the Network

that list looks better then the e3 list lol

lol it does

Still no JRPG's, gah.

Looks good.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Around the Network

And people wonder why Sony is doing better than MS and not much worse than Nintendo in Europe. It's pretty clear that Sony Europe just works harder than Nintendo or Microsoft Europe.

My Top 5:

Shadow of the Colossus, Metal Gear Solid 3, Shenmue, Skies of Arcadia, Chrono Trigger

My 2 nex-gen systems: PS3 and Wii

Prediction Aug '08: We see the PSP2 released fall '09. Graphically, it's basically the same as the current system. UMD drive ditched and replaced by 4-8gb on board flash memory. Other upgrades: 2nd analog nub, touchscreen, blutooth, motion sensor. Design: Flip-style or slider. Size: Think Iphone. Cost: $199. Will be profitable on day 1.

What's Free Realms, by the way?

My Top 5:

Shadow of the Colossus, Metal Gear Solid 3, Shenmue, Skies of Arcadia, Chrono Trigger

My 2 nex-gen systems: PS3 and Wii

Prediction Aug '08: We see the PSP2 released fall '09. Graphically, it's basically the same as the current system. UMD drive ditched and replaced by 4-8gb on board flash memory. Other upgrades: 2nd analog nub, touchscreen, blutooth, motion sensor. Design: Flip-style or slider. Size: Think Iphone. Cost: $199. Will be profitable on day 1.

blackstar said:
lol it does

shame about no gow3

jman8 said:
What's Free Realms, by the way?

i really dont know i think it is a new ps3 exclusive or somthing

I hope they will talk some more about Home. Possibly announce a release date. Heavy Rain's graphics look great, i just hope that the gameplay and storyline is interesting.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY