By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Reveals Leipzig 2008 Games List

i never knew sony made jrpgs o wait thats cause they dont! lol jks iunno if they do or don't. howvever this is sonys list not all the games for the ps3.

Around the Network

WHERE IS DARK CLOUD 3 !?!?!?!?!?!?!

Sony will have the best Presser at Leipzig easily

mainly because Nintendo won't be there and Microsoft isn't having one

I'd get a PS3 for Heavy Rain. I don't even know what it's about but the trailer is sooooo awesome.

Sony basically owns TGS and Leipzig just so everyone knows because for the past 2 gens they were the only one with a foothold globally but htings may change. Announce an RPG even a remake im desperaaaaaaaate!

Around the Network
321tttrini4everz said:
WHERE IS DARK CLOUD 3 !?!?!?!?!?!?!

I hope that TGS shows what the awesome Level-5 can do for the PS3... WKC is a fact, and i hope they'll announce DC3...

I would....REALLY.... like to see a Team ICO game....

nice lineup, but very similar to e3.
cant wait either way!!!

Is there a chance that they would not have games on the list in order to keep it on the low? or is this show really not big enough or about that kind of shiat.

I find it very hypocratic that some people are complaining about the lack of RPGs Sony is showing when Free Realms, DC Universe Online and The Agency are all RPGs.

If people are expecting JRPGs at Leipzig when TGS is right around the corner, then I question their intelligence.